CAVI ANYONE?

isnt this the brand that makes army shirts? if so i thought their 15 minutes of fame was up since last summer

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

isnt this the brand that makes army shirts? if so i thought their 15 minutes of fame was up since last summer

yeah that's them....

smh EVERYONE and they're grandma had them joints....I could never rock Cavi for that reason.

Yea they got some dope stuff. I like their woven shirts and cargo shorts.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

That stuff is way overpriced.

Really? Its in the same ball park as any other higher end urban wear like Akoo..... you wanna talk overpriced lets talk about Artful Dodger...... geesh!

inspektahdeck, yeah they made the army shirts but dont base them on that alone, they actually have some clean stuff.

I think they got some new financial backing/ownership cause before they were strictly those military based shirts. They've since expanded. Just saw the newstuff in macy's which was surprising

I still got this Cavi mix CD from Magic a couple years back...still gets burn

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

That stuff is way overpriced.

Really? Its in the same ball park as any other higher end urban wear like Akoo..... you wanna talk overpriced lets talk about Artful Dodger...... geesh!

inspektahdeck, yeah they made the army shirts but dont base them on that alone, they actually have some clean stuff.
word? i never noticed anything else from them...i remember the army shirts vividly cuz everybody in brooklyn made sure they had one
smh.gif

^ you cant front tho.... they where hot lol but yeah they got some sick cargo shorts and polo's

I just got this polo

to go with these max's i us ordered from PYS.com

Did they ever do a collab with Rich Yung? I remember dudes in the Rich Yung thread were so excited about it last year

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Did they ever do a collab with Rich Yung? I remember dudes in the Rich Yung thread were so excited about it last year
yea, they did that collab last year...it's been a wrap on them already though, only made a few and they sold out asap.

cavi came down big time though in price and status.

They actually didnt release it last year, due to manufacturing problems with the box. They just got everything straight and are releasing them now.
e5315ce0845509c6e1b2df796e501b4e9a6c0ef.jpg

u guys should check out Ross.

i seen like 4 of the military shirts for like $20

then again if it's at Ross for 20 bones, @%@% is probably played out lol

I heard they use real gold on their clothing. In my opinion, i think they're hot and they're the next big thing.

Back
Top Bottom