Cavs @ Wizards 12/5

If the Cavs and Wizards play a game of basketball in Washington with no fans because neither LeBron or Arenas plays and it is snowing in D.C....does the gameeven occur?

I finally have a Slingbox hooked up, but I'm not even sure this game is worth watching...

Sig is old...needs to be updated...

Is that Mark Price in Ira Newbles body
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

That caveman was so awkward I had to change the channel....Gift, they're killin u over on ES LOL....

What the hell is with us? I know we're not even as close as good when LBJ is out, but it's like these guys are grade schoolers again. Dumb passes,jackin up 3s, can't catch, no boxing out, can't get it past half court...good lord

Cavs without lebron are garbage

Wiz without Arenas are straight. they will play at least .500 ball until he returns, could be in position still for a top 4 seed in the east, i think.

What's up Gift
roll.gif
tongue.gif

man Blatche and Young will blossom with Arenas out. One up on that, Wood has been the most impressive thus far..he finally attacks the basket. Hopefullywe're a little over .500 by the time Arenas gets back, but I'm worried the chemistry will cause us a few games when he gets back.. gil REALLY needs toslide over to the 2..sit Stevenson and start Daniels

truth hurts but damn, Cavs are non-existant without LeBron

Gift how come you're not a Wizards fan? I know you're a huge Bron fan but still...I'm a huge Kobe/Lakers fan but I still have to rep the home team.

as a life long cavs fans, cavs with out lebron remind me of the good ol, bob sura, ricky davis, lamond murray days,

TheKingOfVa wrote:
Those young guns growing up quick. Blatche is a beast!

nick young is playing well too.
[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
indifferent.gif
at the Cavs.....How the
4f8354e9d901dfb4b049081e831a450698e3ed1.gif
did this team defeat the Pistons last year in 6 games?
[/td] [/tr][/table]

because of lebron james but without him they are having a hard time..shhhh..they need him so badly..
frown.gif

Maybe Cleveland will tank the season in order to get in on the Michael Beasley sweepstakes

Back
Top Bottom