Cavs @ Wizards 8pm ET on TNT - Rivalry? Bwahaha!

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Damn...if we could have played Cleveland a little more often in the regular season, we might have had a winning record this year
laugh.gif

At least the Lakers show up for meaningless games when they played us

SMACK!!!!! 0-3 in playoff series against the CAVS... %%!%%....
and you all were 0-4 vs. the Spurs...what's your point?

DoubleJ.... get to a FINALS and holla then.... Fall back and off into the darkness..... lol
Unlike your franchise, we HAVE been NBA champs...

why do Cleveland fans have such a sense of entitlement? Yall really act like your %%$$ don't stink...you are REALLY taking pride in getting swept? Talkin' out your +@@ about "get to a finals...bla bla bla." How about yall WIN a finals series....

Dude hop off.

Worry about your SORRY ran organization. How they putting a 125 million dollar investment on the court for nothing.

Or how they won't even be able to afford to pay their #1 pick

Or how you fired your coach after 1-10 and replaced him with a bum in a suit.

See you in the first round Wiz...oh wait...

42d154e659d74aa51b4e2c8ca6e96cb6e2c3165.gif

Dude going extra hard, showing up AFTER the game over
laugh.gif

C'mon man, just log off.

U wasn't even breathin when the Wiz last won a title
laugh.gif

See fools at the MD/DC/VA meet up in NOVA on April 11th......

lol... those that will show....
bamma...you in the DMV and you are a Cavs fan???
nerd.gif

when did that allegiance start?
laugh.gif

See fools at the MD/DC/VA meet up in NOVA on April 11th......

lol... those that will show....
bamma...you in the DMV and you are a Cavs fan???
nerd.gif

when did that allegiance start?
laugh.gif

How are u in the Forum and not KNOW I AM FROM CLEVELAND.... Rocky, EOH, SHOEDON.... ur body but YOU... lol fool... Stop Hating.... I lived here for 10 yearsand yet I get home for the CAVS 8 times a year and the playoffs... pics dont lie... Lets see... Bullets/Wiz78--------------------------------------------------------------------95-97-------------------------------------------------------------------------------04-07( * dashes represent silence*) HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Man don't even waste your time on this fool, Rudolph.

Running to his safe place, the LeBron/Yankee hat
laugh.gif

Old just like....never mind.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Damn...if we could have played Cleveland a little more often in the regular season, we might have had a winning record this year
laugh.gif

DoubleJ.... get to a FINALS and holla then.... Fall back and off into the darkness..... lol

why do Cleveland fans have such a sense of entitlement? Yall really act like your %%$$ don't stink...you are REALLY taking pride in getting swept? Talkin' out your +@@ about "get to a finals...bla bla bla." How about yall WIN a finals series....

Dude hop off.

Worry about your SORRY ran organization. How they putting a 125 million dollar investment on the court for nothing.

080122-lebron-vmed-6pA.widec.jpg

[frank s.] Start spreadin' the news.... [/frank s.]

only a year and some change until you kill yourself.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

laugh.gif

Dude hop off.

Dude going extra hard, showing up AFTER the game over
laugh.gif

C'mon man, just log off.

U wasn't even breathin when the Wiz last won a title
laugh.gif
a little testy after the loss, i see...

Originally Posted by MBen32

smh.gif
@ the Wizards getting up to play the Cavs, but they are barely gonna win 20 games this year.
laugh.gif

Can't stand a team who sucks, but gets up to play well agaisnt "rivals" word to Maryland vs Duke/UNC
laugh.gif
sick.gif

the wizards suck? oh please...
your boy lebron got shut down tonight.
and it seems to me that a lot of cav fans are salty tonight because agent 0 called it a "rivalry" during his interview
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and to th e dude that said how come the wizards couldn't win more then 30games with butler & jamison, they weren't just missing agent 0.
they were missing their starting center, brenden haywood (sp)
the team was just full of rookies who just couldn't carry this team.

nice way to end the season. A W against the Cavs. Now they need some lottery pick to get back next season. Goodluck Wizard fans

Oh well.
smh.gif
We just got outplayed. Games like this make me dislike the Wiz even more, just because of how extra thirsty they become all of a sudden when theCavs are their opponent.

laugh.gif
yall just dyin for any type of reason to hate on the cavs.

this 'rivalry' is and was a complete joke filled with excuses.

Cavs getting that Super Bowl atmosphere and mentality that is usually reserved for the Lakers.

whats up wiz kids!

man i KNEW they were gonna come out like that. i didnt think theyd lose but it doesnt surprise me. i didnt do the research but is WAS the only team to beat ustwice this year? man this woulda been a nice cushion win but oh well.. no saltiness here. good teams lose to bad teams every once in a while. when you have atarget on your back all year, teams come to play. they gotta win against the magic or spurs or boston if not all 3. i keep readin the stat against theLA/boston/orlando games. they gotta win a few of these next ones to give themselves a confidence booster. they also gotta come out EARLY like they did in thebeginning of the year. even if they can 'turn it on' when they need to, some teams arent gonna let em back in the game once they are down. they gottaturn it on straight from the tip.

that was a nice confidence booster for the wizs fans i guess tho. look forward to next year.

I enjoy the Rivalry between these two clubs, very entertaining - you can tell by how salty these arguments between fans are
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Games like this make me dislike the Wiz even more, just because of how extra thirsty they become all of a sudden when the Cavs are their opponent.

You ain't neva lied fam.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by MBen32

smh.gif
@ the Wizards getting up to play the Cavs, but they are barely gonna win 20 games this year.
laugh.gif

Can't stand a team who sucks, but gets up to play well agaisnt "rivals" word to Maryland vs Duke/UNC
laugh.gif
sick.gif

the wizards suck? oh please...
your boy lebron got shut down tonight.
and it seems to me that a lot of cav fans are salty tonight because agent 0 called it a "rivalry" during his interview
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and to th e dude that said how come the wizards couldn't win more then 30games with butler & jamison, they weren't just missing agent 0.
they were missing their starting center, brenden haywood (sp)
the team was just full of rookies who just couldn't carry this team.

Come on with that @*@%.... Caron and AJ couldnt carry them huh??? Funny that Bron and a band of merry men still won at least 30 games since he arrived in theleague... the 50 Million Dollar man (AJ) ....... Yall have 2 wins against us... one with the Prez in the da building against the Chi. ( without Gil andHaywood).... so where was that effort ALL YEAR??? GIL was right, its a "rival" series...... in the playoffs..... when u all get back there.. come seeus......

nice way to end the season. A W against the Cavs. Now they need some lottery pick to get back next season. Goodluck Wizard fans
It aint over yet..we gotta play them again next week and try to stop them from tying the celtics all-time home record
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom