CDP 14 VS CDP 20

NT help me. I start work 2morow at target, and i have to wear a red polo, khakis, and black shoes. The only Black shoes are the ones stated in the topic and ilike them both equally and paid 95 for both of them, but what would u wear. cuz theyre just gonna get beat up

20s. Im supposed to wear back shoes at work but since those 20s are all black it get away with it
pimp.gif

you have to wear black shoes? they didnt care what i wore when i worked at target, plus if you dont wanna beat them up, just go buy a really cheap pair ofshoes just for work
also, what position did you get hired for? cause most positions arent gonna get them beat up

I used to rock my CDP XXs to work as a teller at a bank. They look good i'd recommend them

20's....rather have them beat than the 14's. Or go on ebay and cop some worn black/red xi's for real cheap

wow JB forum, u never fail to surprise me.

Is this really what u have become???

Is this forum gunna be filled with questions on what to wear and such BS?

How do these threads relate to Jordan Brand?

id wear the 20's. imo they more comfortable for standing long periods of time, i used to wear last shot 14's to work at circuit city.

Originally Posted by jmizzle10

which is the better shoe?

what does it matter? it's not like your balling in them or anything... you're just going to work. it shouldn't be that hard to dress yourself.
smh.gif

at my store ( a publix) they said we have to wear all black shoes

IDC though, Ive worn several diff CWs in IIs, XIs, XIIs, and XXIs to work, and theyve never written me up

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

Originally Posted by jmizzle10

which is the better shoe?

what does it matter? it's not like your balling in them or anything... you're just going to work. it shouldn't be that hard to dress yourself.
smh.gif

im sayin so i cud save the better shoe

Back
Top Bottom