CDP 9

Are there any aspects in which the cdp 9s dont compare to past retroes or OGs? I want to get a pair but i cant stand what JB did to all of the countdownpack shoes. But out of all of them the 9s seem to not have gotten messed up and they seem pretty true to past retroes.

the cdp 9 is very close to past retros
wink.gif
imo the 9 is one of the mostunderrated jordan sig

As in cosmetics, they look pretty on point...but the leather felt pretty waxy and "Air Force One" like.

Not the best, but close enough...

pretty close to originals I like mine the quality is good. You should pull the trigger on these you wont be disappointed.

Very stiff and the black pant chips fast... the past retros and especially OG's were soft and comfortable... not these but they look god until the paintchips

Am I like the only one who likes Fusion IX's? Kinda off topic, but they are probably the best fusion in terms of looking like the real thing.

I saw some kid in my store wearing countdown 9s, they were fire. That is one pack I'm sorry I missed.

Look almost identical to my 02 pair. The pait chipped bad on the 02 pair, so there is no suprise about the CDP.

9s just a little snug, paint chips after a few wears,back of shoe is stiff,leather cheaper,and narrower

Back
Top Bottom