CDP in DMP style...real talk..

What you think of this guys..just wanna know your reaction...Imagine the cdp-carmines+ bred XI's on a box...hehe

Imho: this two are the hardest to copped and the most sought after CDP J's..

i personally call them my CD-DMP...hehe Count Down-Defining Moments PAck..cause both colorways are worned by MJ himself...

What you think of this guys..just wanna know your reaction...Imagine the cdp-carmines+ bred XI's on a box...hehe

i personally call them my CD-DMP...hehe Count Down-Defining Moments PAck..cause both colorways are worned by MJ himself...

Back
Top Bottom