CDP VIII FOR BASKETBALL?

Has anyone tryed balling in the CDP VIII's. My mall has them for real cheap, and there my school colors, and might buy them to play ball in, but wasnt sureif they would be good or not. Any info would be helpful. thanks

what position do you play?Your weight/ height?Cause I'm a 5"10 135 lb sg/sf, and I've balled in my stealth/orange blaze 8s and they feel way toheavy and kinda "blocky" for me to ball in them. The ankle support isn't very good in IMO.

Im 6' 175 ans usualy sg/sf but have played PG at times when needed. i havnt bought them yet so thank you for lettin me know. i might go try em on to seethe weight and ankle suport.

I wouldnt recomend CDP 8s, but the Retro 8s do fine with me.

I find nothing wrong with the ankle support as long as you use the straps your buckled down.
Its not the lightest shoe, but it fits great, and breath ability is very poor since your foot is constricted inside the inner sock liner.

I love playing in the 8s for one reason, very comfortable and the buckled down strap.

the viii's aren't great to ball in imo there kinda heavey and just not comfy but i do like the ankle support

Back
Top Bottom