CDP VIII & XV (Non china Ver) Quality better than other Cdps.

Just got my packs in from the UPS man... and these 8s look better quality than the past retro 8s.. The 15s don't look bad except the front of that strapthing looks too long.
They run true to size except the 15s they feel a bit snug. FYI..

nice pics...but this release is too boring.
Too many other shoes coming out this month to even bother considering getting these.

these came out....?
nerd.gif

The colorways are nice but this pack is an easy pass for me. I'm saving so I can get 4 XI-XII packs.

Pack is weak, and how is your package a 'Non-China' version when the box clearly states 'Made inChina'?

Originally Posted by kingdomman07

Lovin those classic 8's man

co-sign, but on the oter hand, the red on the 15s looks more like flourescent red or hot pink.
sick.gif

i gotta get the 8s by themselves.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

nice pics...but this release is too boring.
Too many other shoes coming out this month to even bother considering getting these.

truth
copped in a few months...

Originally Posted by vood99

Pack is weak, and how is your package a 'Non-China' version when the box clearly states 'Made in China'?

I'm not sure if your trying to be smart or just be stupid. I meant the pictures are not taken from Supreme Nike that is straight from China. As from thelast case the CDP 3s from some websites that sold them early had bad quality but the USA retail version the quality was better...

NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!
smh.gif

These are def. not better than past retros. I went by to see them at Champs and there are def. some big distinction these obviously the same quality( NotBad) but def. NOT BETTER than the past retros. The bottom of the VIII is def. cheaper like plastic in comparison to the ones from '03 including theblk/chrm ones.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom