Sup

Man .... This ****. This ***** out here eatn But doin the quagmire n ****

I hope it was worth it

I refuse to believe homie is this stupid

they probably rolled together and now she looking for a come up

I'm pretty sure he had issues as a youth

Setting things on fire; torturing animals, etc

Last edited:
He's only been accused at this point. We don't know his side of the story, he might not have done anything.

Johnny Cochran said you always know when you're about to commit a crime, but you never know when you'll be ACCUSED of a crime. I'm reserving judgment until more facts come out.

goodie-mob-news.jpg

This Cee-Lo>>>>> this new-new

goodie-mob-news.jpg

This Cee-Lo>>>>> this new-new
Yeah that new goodie mob is looking like "damn cee-lo you blowing up now, so lets ride off of your the voice and f' you coat tails and make this goodie mob work again and forget about that album that  we made dissing you".  It isn't ginuine goodie mob to me.

Yeah that new goodie mob is looking like "damn cee-lo you blowing up now, so lets ride off of your the voice and f' you coat tails and make this goodie mob work again and forget about that album that  we made dissing you".  It isn't ginuine goodie mob to me.
I totally agree with that assessment..smh
Truly sad what happened to the whole Dungeon Family..

YO

Ceelo aint been the same since he turned into Gnarls :smh:

DF!

I'm so confused right now.

View media item 625479
But yeah, I stopped following Cee Lo after the first Gnarls Barkley album. Not mad he switched up, but I've always wondered how or why he went so far away from what he once was.

Dude was neck and neck with Andre Benjamin for a while. He dropped so many dope verses. And I know most of NT ain't on to him like that, but it's like he turned into the opposite of what he once was.

"...think it is when it ain't all peaches and cream, that's why some find folks face down in the main stream..."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom