~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Second best player?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
if not then he's definitely top 5 all time

I hate to say it... I hope in the near future i can finally listen to an actual CDQ Prince song on YouTube. :smh:

Last edited:
told this 21 y/o kid i work with Prince died, he said Prince who? My mind was blown…this new generation got me nervous man...

told this 21 y/o kid i work with Prince died, he said Prince who? My mind was blown…this new generation got me nervous man...
to be honest i cant blame the kid.....Prince lived in a bubble and unless you were out and about in the 80s and a piece of the 90s, not many know him besides the name/movie....my lil bro is 30 and all he knows of Prince is purple rain and whatever the old school station plays.

of course R.I.P.....but i wont lie and act as if i heard/cared for any music since diamonds and pearls and seven

to be honest i cant blame the kid.....Prince lived in a bubble and unless you were out and about in the 80s and a piece of the 90s, not many know him besides the name/movie....my lil bro is 30 and all he knows of Prince is purple rain and whatever the old school station plays.

of course R.I.P.....but i wont lie and act as if i heard/cared for any music since diamonds and pearls and seven

90's? Prince was dropping albums in the 00's. In fact he dropped an album every year from '00-15.

I believed he dropped 3 albums in one year.

This generation just don't know about music period.

Last edited:
90's? Prince was dropping albums in the 00's. In fact he dropped an album every year from '00-15.

I believed he dropped 3 albums in one year.

This generation just don't know about music period.
its cool if he was dropping music but i never heard none of it 

unless you actively follow Prince what was the last song that got any play or can name?...i personally haven't heard anything from him in a very long time

im not taking away from his work, just saying there are many people who knew him in the 80s and 90s but since then wasn't checking for him 

Dude he was 21 what you expect, like someone said he chose to be in a bubble. His music wasn't even on YouTube and that's these kids generation go to

Last edited:
He dropped a triple disc a few years ago. It was exclusively sold at Target. It was on clearance a year later for $5.

Just googled for the hell of it and I didn't know how much music he had put out over the last 15 years. Way more than I expected.

Im not gonna lie if his music was on yt i woulda def checked more on it.

But i mean u gotta have purple rain in the collection.

Greatest hits at least.

good to see im not the only one not up on his last 15 years of music....dude had me thinking i missed something

Back
Top Bottom