~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Birds might be the second best album of the year so far but trav don't got the juice for the cena shorts

Reactions: God
This pic might single handedly kill the whole vintage rock tee/destroyed jeans/ yeezy look most get wits rockin these days. These dudes look ridiculous.

Dudes looking real uncomfortable in their casual clothes these days. :lol:
Its wild seeing grownups act like qrew kick

This pic might single handedly kill the whole vintage rock tee/destroyed jeans/ yeezy look most get wits rockin these days. These dudes look ridiculous.

Dudes looking real uncomfortable in their casual clothes these days. :lol:
Its wild seeing grownups act like qrew kick

heavy metal fans sre thoroughly disgusted :lol:

Cliff Burton spinning in his grave... :smh:

You ain't a fan of AJFA and the Black Album? Load and Reload aged well and Death Magnetic is great.
most of the stuff after Dave left & cliff died doesn't do it for me but I'm also picky with rock *shrugs* I do like certain songs like "one" or "nothing else matters" though

Dunno what's worse; the fact that those two have never listened to Iron Maiden & Metallica in their lives or the fact that someone actually got paid to dress them up like that. :smh:

Dem dudes who dunno about Metallica would react like these kids lol

The video is just some dumb, 'click-bait' trash to generate Youtube revenue. Ask any 8-11 year old back in '81 to listen to Metallica and you'd get the same response.

Although in their defense, the lyrics on that new Metallica song are pure trash. :smh:

Dunno what's worse; the fact that those two have never listened to Iron Maiden & Metallica in their lives or the fact that someone actually got paid to dress them up like that.
mean.gif
Its worse that you assume they never listened SMH

Back
Top Bottom