~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Do you think Metallica knew everything bout basketball when they wore Jordans?

You can't be serious with this asinine statement. Those AJs were INLINE shoes at the time, damn near all the Metal cats just wanted a dope sneaker and maybe Nike marketing or MJ's dominance of the NBA pursued 'em to do so.

Both of those cats rocking the vintage Metal tees with some distressed denim and hyped sneakers screams of a manufactured/fraudulent type fit. What the hell have 'Maiden or Metallica done recently to have them run out and cobble that 'ish together?

it looks soooo forced and contrived.

i cant take a cat serious rockin a Iron Maiden shirt, and he can't even name a damn song :smh: :lol:

http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=255372.0

here's da KTT lemmings beasting... :smh: :lol:

If a shirt looks cool it looks cool

I don't have to be a super fan of you because your graphic designer has finesse

R u gonna beat me up for wearing the shirt but not being able to name the secret interlude on track 8 of their demo album

What about Jerry Seinfeld wearing Jays? Or tupac wearing that hockey jersey? 90s tv stars wearing college shirts that they didn't attend? They just shirts. We talkin bout shirts.

The band ts is just trendy rite now.

They sell metallica ts at h&m. I personally dont have a problem with it but i wouldn't wear a shirt of a musician i know nothing of thats just me.

Music can be very specific.
If i see someone wearing an mf doom shirt.....or a de la soul shirt....or a white stripes shirt....or a tears for fears shirt....i will assume you like those people lol.

Metalica....rolling stones....guns n roses. ..etc.....their logos transcend peoples interest in the source.

Ima provide a reach......da jesus piece.

Theres a bunch of cats who wear crosses and jesus likeness and dont eem believe in god or read the bible.

nerd.gif
bammas are such trend hoppers I swear... smh... now Metal shirts are the wave huh? I guess they gonna credit Kanye wit starting that too huh... smh... check out some photo's of my man Juicy J back in like 2010 when he was rocking Metal shirts... 1st rapper I seen with them...

Shame on me for rockin MLB authentics, knowing damn well I would never watch a game or know much about their players.

Last edited:
Point I'm making is that not everyone that rocks em is trend hoppin.

Some of them joints just look dope.
I beg to differ... if that was the case you would have seen more of these rap dudes/entertainers rocking Metal shirts before now... it's a trend my nig... these recent pictures on here confirms this...

I beg to differ... if that was the case you would have seen more of these rap dudes/entertainers rocking Metal shirts before now... it's a trend my nig... these recent pictures on here confirms this...

I'm not disagreeing with you on it being a trend at the moment.

What I'm disagreeing with you on is you thinking that anyone who rocks one is trend hoppin.

That's inaccurate bruh

Brewster Millions :pimp:

We in here and y'all arguin', bot heavy metal t-shirts...not a GAME, but heavy metal T-SHIRTS, Niketalk spose to be the most valuable sneaker site, and we talking bot heavy metal t-shirts...

:smh:

Last edited:
I know they ain't Metal but, Pearl Jam original had a name derived from Mookie Blalock. For the record, I hope y'all cats are shaming dudes like Young Dolph and Lil Yachty for not knowing about Pete Rock and the elemens of hip hop.

Y'all got bigger fish to fry, so get to frying.

I know they ain't Metal but, Pearl Jam original had a name derived from Mookie Blalock. For the record, I hope y'all cats are shaming dudes like Young Dolph and Lil Yachty for not knowing about Pete Rock and the elemens of hip hop.

Y'all got bigger fish to fry, so get to frying.

It's 2016 nobody gives a damn about Pete Rock and his dusty *** elements.

Glad Dolph told his old hating *** to move around.

Brewster Millions
pimp.gif

We in here and y'all arguin', bot heavy metal t-shirts...not a GAME, but heavy metal T-SHIRTS, Niketalk spose to be the most valuable sneaker site, and we talking bot heavy metal t-shirts...

mean.gif
no arguing my nig... jus a debate... I could give a f what these beast wear... lol

"It's 2016" I hate when clown males say that ish, y'all boys ain't have no male figures to look up too. Tainted genetics

It's "2016" and you got another man as your avatar

What does "its 2016 specify"?

In 2038, it'll be "it's 2038, nobody..."?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom