~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Yo i just heard The Game's 2 diss tracks and Meek's diss track...​

GOD BLESS! RiP Meek Mills.. :stoneface:

Last edited:
That Cooperstown Mets!
pimp.gif

I mean...we all seen "Backstage"

Dudes were rocking throwbacks damn near EVERY scene :lol:.

Every city Hov went to, he had a jersey on to rep that city. I remember a montage on backstage where they had hov rapping th in same verses...in different cities...with different jerseys on.

Wish I could've gone to that tour :smh:

yep always thought that was dope ... when i saw the tour at nassau colisseum (RIP) he had a jets jersey on with oxy XIVs

not to derail but this will always be one of my fav Ts and the funny thing is it wasnt even the official merch (which were kinda dissappointing) dudes were selling them in the parking lot $15 for short sleeve $20 for long sleeve :lol:

View media item 2175591

yep always thought that was dope ... when i saw the tour at nassau colisseum (RIP) he had a jets jersey on with oxy XIVs

not to derail but this will always be one of my fav Ts and the funny thing is it wasnt even the official merch (which were kinda dissappointing) dudes were selling them in the parking lot $15 for short sleeve $20 for long sleeve :lol:

View media item 2175591

Hard Knock Life Tour is like the Rap version of Woodstock, it's always mentioned. I wanted to go so bad, I was only 11 in 1999 though, smh.

Back
Top Bottom