~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

actually....

nike already started to bring them back..

01-04-2016_nike_windrunner_obsidian_universityred_dw_1.jpg

They did. In fact it was reversible.

I was able to buy one from the outlet

Last edited:
Nah fam, team uniform and team colored kicks have always been cool.

That said quality on said kicks is straight trash, you can literally see the folds on the cardboard/plastic leather on the right pair.

Word to my white cb94s. Aka da unnatural fold masters. How are these tumbled yet still creasing in hard 90 degree angles, without ever softening up?
I mean concave creases i get but these joints got convex creases the material is so bad :lol:

Word to my white cb94s. Aka da unnatural fold masters. How are these tumbled yet still creasing in hard 90 degree angles, without ever softening up?
I mean concave creases i get but these joints got convex creases the material is so bad :lol:

They are applying the 'tumbled' look to the plastic trash. Also keep in mind that they strip the sock-liner from these garbage re-retros so that contributes to a ridiculously uncomfortable pair of shoes.

Rather than give consumers the real deal, they'd spend the resources on imitating a particular look.

I want that windrunner jacket from Nike. Not sure what colorway tho and def waiting for a sale price.

Smh looking back at it, the NBA had dudes looking sus and the cheesy smiles and poses they got them doing even more sus looking, everything about this pic is a L.

Yeah because smiling in a pic that will be viewed by children, when your only job is to play basketball is so oppressive right?
Were they supposed to do their best ice cube scowl to keep it real and less "sus".
Smh

Back
Top Bottom