~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

da Japanese hyper specialize in trends, those old bible books on Jordans could've told u that... when Trends die off Japan can be depended on to be da book of record of said trend... homeboy in Japan is a perfect example of this.

da Japanese hyper specialize in trends, those old bible books on Jordans could've told u that... when Trends die off Japan can be depended on to be da book of record of said trend... homeboy in Japan is a perfect example of this.

This. I seem to remember the Japanese having a huge market for FUBU, Mecca, Sean John and Roc A Wear. Like those cats were snapping that stuff up left and right.

Yeah the Japanese have a whole subculture of people who mimic the most extreme urban fashion trends. I was watching a documentary on it not too long ago. Weird stuff honestly because I don't know if they're honoring the culture are making fun of it.

So is it safe to say Asians from the East are racist or they're just ignorant to race?

Last edited:
rapper-fabolous-and-dj-envy-attend-bklyn-rocks-presented-by-city-picture-id622088866

Back
Top Bottom