~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Negative, joints were hard. Reebok had some heat back in the 90s. I miss it. They need to retro those, I would cop.

What does Stalley do now? Does he still rap or did he move on?

C'mon NT fam, someone needs to answer this question! :nerd:

Not buying NBA shorts until Nike gets the license back. Held off for years on Bulls and Knicks shorts because they were Adidas.

Last edited:
C3h0nm8WQAEwQdI.jpg

I'll never see the appeal or hype about the Adidas Yeezys either. People talk about retro J's being over priced but those are more over priced than J's.

Did hear they're comfy though but hell Roshes are comfortable to me too for like a 1/3 of the price...lol

My take on the Ultra Boost is basically a Nike Air Flow / Presto hybrid ripoff with styrofoam soles. I can't knock Adidas hustle tho, since Nike being stingy on the Nike Air Flow and Nike Air 180 releases. 
mean.gif
 ​

Last edited:

Aye, I actually been listening to some Future lately. Once I got passed the previous verses with extreme mumbling, I gave bruh a second chance. He still can't dress but, I can rock with the music again.

I hate boosts and I still hate Future's fits. I've given his music a go again, though.

jadaqwest jadaqwest those jeans are "tight" to you?

:lol:

Gotta be on NTDENIM wave to call Stalleys pants tight. That's just a regular straight/slim fit.

Lol I have some homeboys who call my slim fits "skinny jeans" and all I do is laugh cause they're still rocking those super baggy, parachute looking jeans.

Aye, I actually been listening to some Future lately. Once I got passed the previous verses with extreme mumbling, I gave bruh a second chance. He still can't dress but, I can rock with the music again.

I hate boosts and I still hate Future's fits. I've given his music a go again, though.

View media item 2318147

This.....by far. Has to be one of the BIGGEST Turns in ALL OF NT. Scratch that. History. You gotta be trollin :lol:.

If not.....:pimp: for seeing the light

Back
Top Bottom