~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

@KeepitExclusive-22-of-31-555x800.jpg

This rocky or Travis ?

Not feelin them vegetta tan joints
Notfeelin them pants

Pants in general are wack never got the hype
I hate pants too. High five.   
laugh.gif
   im not really approving luxurious furs in 2017 for stunting purposes either. Tristan Thompson is canadian, not Inuit.  Take off the Kloe expedition wear g

what i was saying is, we don't do helly hansen in bmore and we never did. we did north face and nike boots and still do on some levels, but none of that other stuff u mentioned applies to us. all that other stuff is strictly specific to DC/PG as far as DMV goes, not bmore. i can't speak on VA.

What I'm sayin is that Baltimore was never a part of DMV.

So what you mentioned really goes without saying.

i never really looked at it that way, but ur exactly right. baltimore is it's own region/entity separate from that "DMV" stuff

The stealth 20's sold so well because if I remember correctly, another shoe was supposed to drop I don't know if it was Nike or JB but they didnt. So everyone that had they money for that copped those. But ended up being a dope shoe and glad I copped.

I had the qs

The ones in the CDP though lmao. The disrespect

felt cheated on the stealth retro released , still bought them though. waiting to find the lasers for cheap still

^^
The strap was just there to showcase the 'Lasering' which was hot 'ish and present on damn near every Nike shoe in '05. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom