~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Pharrel actually rocks stripes to events and had his solid color shell toes sell out of footlockers that dont even get decent jays.
They dropped in so many colors at once.
Kanye moved wild limited units and moved away from stripes.

I think rita and P cover the idol demographic while yeezy hits the kuwtk demographic.

honestly tho, kylie moves product more than any of them.

My gf is convinced she needs kylie lipstick, im like baby, youre Chinese, they didnt even formulate those colors with you in mind. Lol

Kanye and thug a few weeks ago now future
:smokin :smokin
Kanye SNL was crazy, everyone in the building seemed to have Yeezys on. Had to break it to some kid waiting outside in like 0 degree weather for Kanye to sign his shoes that he had no chance. Most celebs on SNL night use seperate underground garage to enter and exit.

As a person that doesn't like Pharrell or Kanye anymore, I don't believe that. I see Kanye fans buying up Adidas shoes now. Not just the Yeezys but all those Tubulars and Boosts now because of him. I know Pharrell sold the **** out of those wack *** shells and also had some clothes sell but I just don't see it.

Seriously. And good for adidas having them on their roster.

beyonce-reebok-classic-leather-keith-haring.jpg

Superstars (off gp)>>>>> raf Simmons >>>>> ... The rest don't matter

Last edited:
Pro-Keds

:pimp:

Remember an OG in the Bronx told me about in the 20's they would play stick ball in some Pro Keds!

#RIPmrD

Back
Top Bottom