~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Guys just promise me yalll gon wear more af1 this spring ok?

Ye's fits use to be so 
pimp.gif

the whole Nike era and before it  
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

there is no slimming up of clothing without Jim Jones.

What lol?
U mean in NY??

These are both from 2012

View media item 2374245View media item 2374247

oh u wanna play this game?

explain this....

recording-artist-jim-jones-and-his-son-jomo-jones-pose-at-camrons-picture-id52682065

capo at da down & out video shoot in April 21, 2005..

recording-artist-kanye-west-performs-at-camrons-down-and-out-video-picture-id52682043

Kanye at da same damn down & out video shoot in April 21 2005, on da same damn day :lol:

checkmate.

bonus points.

recording-artist-juelz-santana-poses-at-camrons-down-and-out-video-picture-id52682056

Juelz transitioning​ phase from baggy to slim.

recording-artist-camron-performs-at-camrons-down-and-out-video-shoot-picture-id52682066

Killa in still full baggy era mode.

Theyre both wearing baggy pants tho

in 2012 jim jones was still wearing baggy pants.

I forgot about that song 8)

Last edited:
Theyre both wearing baggy pants tho

in 2012 jim jones was still wearing baggy pants.

I forgot about that song 8)

not at all when u take into account what was considered slim in 2005 vs da still overwhelming fashion STILL being(OD tall tees )baggy era.

That is the X factor.

Slim is different depending on who u ask imo.

Jim jones may very well have been responsible for a certain wave amongst his crowd, but the skinny jean phenomenon that is almost the norm now to the masses.....i dont associate that with him.

Honestly i dont know who started that. The first cats i ever saw embrace that were hipsters..that was way b4 kanye.

But yea....your idea of slim is probably different than mines.

i always forget desiigner is so young. not huge on his music but every interview with him he seems like a funny , chill dude .

Aint nothing chill about him in that video :rofl:

Id deadass be annoyed spending more than 3 mins around him

plenty of moments he was calm

If you want my honest opinion, I legit came in here to ask if he has mental issues

That had to be one of the most annoying interview type videos I've watched ina very long time. Half the time I didn't know what he was saying

If you want my honest opinion, I legit came in here to ask if he has mental issues

That had to be one of the most annoying interview type videos I've watched ina very long time. Half the time I didn't know what he was saying
laugh.gif
 Have fun with this video then.. 
roll.gif

Those Complex videos keep getting worse and worse.

This Desiigner cat dumb AF but how Joe La Puma gonna stand by and let him pay $600 for those garbage, 'Ashy Larry' 'Flu Game' XIIs? :x :smh:

Props for the Harlem cats staying consistent with the tight tops and semi baggy bottoms.

Ran into Juelz a couple weeks ago at Barneys and dude copped an Off White hoodie that was dumb tight on him. Yall know OW runs big so he was asking for a tight fit. Semi baggy pants also. Chopped it up with him for a min, dude was so zooted he was limping the whole time. :lol: Dave East was copping some designer kicks.

Back
Top Bottom