~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

This is the hard truth that so many deny. The jordan people never had to explain themselves because they were copping regardless, but when you start hearing that talk bout the silhouette is so much cleaner than dunk hi's you already know how dumb that sounds.
dunks are wack

what happened is as pant cuffs got more narrow Jordan I's became more sportable.

in da baggy jean era, Jordan I's looked terrible with all da available clothes..same with 99' 1st edition dunk retros...so they all rotted on shelves.

even da 2001 retro was easily attainable for 74.99.

facts.

skinny jeans + jordan 1s = easy clean.

im not mad at all tho wit the hype on jordan 1s. not mad at all.

it is a great sneaker

but.......IN MY HUMBLE OPINION.........there are other jordans that i like more.

if i see a cat wearing some 1s its like "eh" but if i see a cat wearing some 2s i feel like he really likes that sneaker .....no hype, or popularity....or watever.....if i see a cat rocking some 2s ill give him the

View media item 2382593
Even tho jordan called 1s ugly can't wear the 2 cuz he was gonna leave nike till Tinker was brought in and came up wit the 3

Last edited:
dunks are wack
Even tho jordan called 1s ugly can't wear the 2 cuz he was gonna leave nike till Tinker was brought in and came up wit the 3

I personally love the 2
Its like its own thing apart from the other jordans
It looks like a designer sneaker that would come out today almost
The lowtop ones....the design....is slept on crazy
It has a classic silhouette imo like stan smiths..old skools...things like that

Chlorophylls in the back
View media item 2383198View media item 2383200
View media item 2383201View media item 2383203View media item 2383204View media item 2383205

Probably the only jordan retro id buy at this point is a proper cut og cw.

Last edited:
Chicago 2's with no piping is LONGGGGG overdue. Nike is gonna stall it out because there is know way they can do a proper retro without using high quality material. If they're gonna use high quality material, they're gonna make sure we pay for it. But the thing is that they need the demand to be there because $160 for a pair of II's is steep and $190 is damn near insanity, but if you want that faux lizard, made in Italy, "The New Air Jordan" backing to attach to those and really bring back the history of the 2's they'd have to charge at least what they're charging now for the big hyped shoes, $220+

Last edited:
Jordan 2s are in my top 3. So comfortable. I think they don't get much recognition because Jordan was injured for the majority of his second season, when they released. So, people rarely saw him wearing them. They are so comfortable and that ankle padding is ridiculous.

Last edited:
The differences are there i must admit, but if im looking for a red/black pair of kicks either will do.

I never liked 2s just because they look too generic.

Yeah Peter Moore and Bruce Kilgore were head designers for Nike basketball in the 80's and Nike Basketballs shoes followed the same aesthetic which I loved. Peter Moore designed the Air Jordan 1 which was just a more aerodynamic tribute to his partner, Bruce Kilgore's design, the Air Force 1. Bruce Kilgore also designed the Air ships and the Air Jordan 2.

Last edited:
I remember saying the same thing about the Jordan 1 and AF 1s/Dunks in this thread like a year ago and was flamed hard :lol:

Still trying to cop those Royals though

I don't care how similar they I love dunks and Jordan 1's they're probably some of the only nikes I still collect since my vans collection started taking over again lol

I remember saying the same thing about the Jordan 1 and AF 1s/Dunks in this thread like a year ago and was flamed hard
laugh.gif

Still trying to cop those Royals though
dont feel bad, i got the same thing 
laugh.gif
......i hate the 11s also, so that makes it that much worse for me

Back
Top Bottom