~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

ALFO0032-X3.jpg

Jim Jones finally pulled off a decent fit.I thought i was the only one eyeing the Blue shirt with the 13,s.Ye checked out a long time ago.Dont hold your breath thinking your going to get Yeezy 1-2 Kanye any time soon.Yeezy 1 and 2 where so powerful.That Adidas are just riding the coat tail end of that wave.

I remember wen those garage/mechanic shirts were popular lol

All the skaters used to wear them

that's me in 2009. when i was at my heaviest. I'm 40b lighter. but dude got my pics saves apparently. 

dude clearly got a crush on me. expect a warning in your inbox soon LMAO

maaaannnnnnnnn...... u wouldn't last a second around my way slim, LOL....... the joaning would be merciless... LOL!!!!!

I wouldn't step foot in the cesspool of the area that you live famb.

that's me in 2009. when i was at my heaviest. I'm 40b lighter. but dude got my pics saves apparently. 

dude clearly got a crush on me. expect a warning in your inbox soon LMAO

maaaannnnnnnnn...... u wouldn't last a second around my way slim, LOL....... the joaning would be merciless... LOL!!!!!

I wouldn't step foot in the cesspool of the area that you live famb.

Yo JPS JPS all jokes aside I was in some thread on here and I think Steezy mentioned you as the go to guy for real estate in NJ.

I'm assuming you do real estate so was wondering if you have any suggestions of area to look at that is nice, safe, and affordable in NJ that is still close to get to the boroughs in NYC.

:lol:

That's actually where I got the pic from the fools wyldin thinking they doing it thread.

I remember folks talking about the Pac pic in here some time ago and the comparisons from the older gen doing sus stuff compared to this gen so figured I'd post it.

There is actually a follow up vid I seen someone posted but I'm too lazy to go searching where T.I. is wylin out and defending himself from people going in on him for the fit.

laugh.gif

That's actually where I got the pic from the fools wyldin thinking they doing it thread.

I remember folks talking about the Pac pic in here some time ago and the comparisons from the older gen doing sus stuff compared to this gen so figured I'd post it.

There is actually a follow up vid I seen someone posted but I'm too lazy to go searching where T.I. is wylin out and defending himself from people going in on him for the fit.
What a bad defense for fruity behavior. "But the older dudes were doing suspect sh%% too..."

Picture these dudes just scrolling through Google images of Big, Pac, Wu Tang, UGK, etc. looking for any little sign of sissiness to compare to themselves and their heroes.

Last edited:
:lol:

he was right tho

people roasted quan for sipping alamo on the living room floor and now that someone takes these types of tribute serious hes doing too much lol

Questions are an all time favorite and I hate how Reebok did the 20 Anniversary for them. Joints were hard to find and they did 100 wack colors. They had zero promotions and were only in a few stores. Been looking for the blue toes for a good price but they're hard to find on sale.

Went to a Reebok outlet today, **** looked like Payless Shoes. Their clothes and logos are so damn bad. The worst.

Complex needs to fire that guy. He's a nerd. FOH

Last edited:
What hat was Kyrie wearing last night?
View media item 2400068It looks like a dad hat with the word "Whiplash" on it.

"It's just about the drive to be great," Irving told ESPN.com after the Cleveland Cavaliers' stirring 106-101 win over Chicago in Game 5 on Tuesday when asked about "Whiplash." It spoke to him so much that he's taken to writing the title of the film on his shoes before games during the playoffs. "It's awesome."
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/kyrie-irving-writes-whiplash-on-his-shoes-because-of-the-film/

Not a fan of when Sneaker Shopping does an ep with a brand celeb. like we know they gon stay true to they brand and just get reimbursed. but it was dope seeing AI and talking about Revs and Jordans

been trying to give them the benefit of the doubt but im starting to dislkine hypebeast haden and his hypebeast wife.
cats really also calling him a top corner in the game too...

Scarface (rapper) :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom