~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Bo also sat out of the NFL draft because he didn't want to play for a certain team. Karma came and got him. Bo's pre draft arrogance screwed up the rest of his pro career.

I prefer Deion's shoes and Deion was a better football player. Deion wasn't great at baseball. Just made it off his speed really. You can't go wrong with either, it's really what you like but one was better than the other at each sport.

Deion is the greatest of all time at his game, Bo only played four seasons and wasn't even the best RB while playing.

Deion was below average every year in baseball and Bo played 8 seasons but was only good for four.

Last edited:
Definitely. I don't think the casual consumer realizes the shape of af1 either lol

Yeah bud, I don't think Nike even knows what the shape of the AF1 is these days. So much variance in shape between joints literally coming out the same week. :lol:

bo jackson was more athletic.

i don't see how that can be disputable.

he was bigger, faster, and btw...son had an ARM if you didn't know.

LASER.

Uzi Vert

pimp.gif

Espo AF2s FIRE though

I was at the mini riot at Nort NY when these released. Espo was there.

Had my dudes from LES calling in neighborhood back up with hammers when dudes thought having their peoples jump in line was all good.

Cops eventually got called.

I passed on them though. I could never see myself wearing a clear sneaker. Very happy with my NERD Dunks though.

Sometimes Kylie really does remind me of that sad frog looking thing that gets posted on here sometimes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom