~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

If you cant see the ignorance from you initial statement, that's unfortunate.

But I guess since you read a couple articles, then you know the minds and motives of all European designers and how they feel specifically about black people.

Carry on.

If you cant see the ignorance from you initial statement, that's unfortunate.

But I guess since you read a couple articles, then you know the minds and motives of all European designers and how they feel specifically about black people.

Carry on.
Did I say all or some ? You can't read ?

Im not saying this because im biased or am hating on high fashion....but i have never seen a european or high fashion boot that i like more than the premium wheat timb in black or wheat.

Theyre pretty much perfect in terms of being right in the middle of rugged and fashionable.

But idunno there hundreds of thousands of boots.

Everyone Keep Calm and Listen to some Zmoney. 
pimp.gif

Did I say all or some ? You can't read ?

What difference does it make?

The only fact you've spewed is the fact that you may have read those articles that you posted.

You're basing the ignorance that you type off of some articles that you "may have" read online.

But I guess you wanted to sound like you knew something :smh:

What difference does it make?

The only fact you've spewed is the fact that you may have read those articles that you posted.

You're basing the ignorance that you type off of some articles that you "may have" read online.

But I guess you wanted to sound like you knew something :smh:
View media item 2369030
Denies racism exist within an industry where it is well known, but claims I'm spewing ignorance, but then again, can't expect nothing less from the cat with the skins logo.

Last edited:
 ​
My mans Clarence, you don't really mean that... I'll give you a pass for those comments about Zmoney. #ChiraqMogul 
pimp.gif
 ​

Last edited:
http://comicsalliance.com/files/2016/03/Alien-Stomper-image2.jpg?w=630&h=858&zc=1&s=0&a=t&q=89[/img
[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5f/59/44/5f594482edb4ae659bda0b7ec41aa176.jpg
ReebokAlien.jpg

Last edited:
Kevin Hart wearing the Neil Barrett striped sleeve shirt at 2017 Billboard Music Awards

Last edited:
I was listening to "pull up wit ah stick" last night with a shorty while we was smoking...

....that song is beautiful :wow:

A Trip Down Memory Lane:

Damon Stoudamire, those 1995 NBA Draft hats were dope and I really like Damon Stoudamire's Toronto Raptors Sports Specialties Laser Snapback.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom