~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

eddy-curry-tyson-chandler-scottie-pippen-and-jalen-rose-of-the-bulls-picture-id2572418

white and red bb4 shox some navy blue and yellow prestos and some camo ACG Nike boots was my rotation in '00 :lol: I was so tacky and fly

Old Em was mad fun to watch on TV

Gabby broad look crazy as hell. What shoes does Wade have on? Joints look awful.

I was thinking they were those joints but I thought he doesn't wear Nike anymore.

Griffey had a few dope shoes that don't get mentioned. I even liked the Griffey Shox.

Li-Ning or something wack like that. Went from Converse to JB to straight skippy status. How Melo keep his JB contract over Wade? :lol:

Perfect time for Nike to bring back the original six campaign. It's been 10 years since the last campaign the "second coming". The runway background with the flight suits were always so hard.

Li-Ning or something wack like that. Went from Converse to JB to straight skippy status. How Melo keep his JB contract over Wade? :lol:
he wears li ning for the same reason klay thompson wears anta, or why curry wears under armor........MONEY....melo aint getting they kind of bread with jb

Back
Top Bottom