~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

I've heard a lot of those Asian small companies give a little more than average Adidas and Nike but not much. I've read they usually do 3-5 mil a year. If Wade is getting 12 mil, I'm wrong and that's a better deal than Jordan. I'm assuming Wade was getting that 3-5 range but damn, 12 is crazy as hell.

I've heard so many people on NT say Bal called Foams the Dopes or Dopeboys. It was the same **** in NY. You had to have money to buy those.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that 12 is right fam. That's why I looked at your statement a lil crazy when you quoted me earlier talking bout the Jb perks over the money lol.

Plus he owns a piece of the company. Even if it's a trash company it's free money for him and his family for the rest of his life as long as the company is still afloat. That's a nobrainer.

Not to mention he already had the Jb perks during his prime years. I'm sure homie still has the connects he needs to flourish for a couple lifetimes. D. Wade > Melo in life.

I need to go on wildn out.

Yo! Yo! You claim to be undefeated
But I can't tell if he's standing or if cons seated.

Ooooooo! Ding! Ding! Ding!

U think u nice?
Need to go on wild n out?
No need to hurry

Youre trash
No one likes you

Vegeta jersey

Reactions: God
Yeah, because 45 mins is really a big difference in this area :lol:

Cut it out.

Cats wear the same things all throughout the area.

Baltimore has more of "their own" flavor, but it's mostly the same in regards to footwear.

But carry on with your stories :lol:
This is flat out false...some similarites in what ppl wear but its 2 totally different cities even tho they close...stop frontin for NT :lol: :smh:

This is flat out false...some similarites in what ppl wear but its 2 totally different cities even tho they close...stop frontin for NT :lol: :smh:

2 totally different cities? What city or other city was mentioned?

When tryin to sound like you know somethin goes wrong :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom