~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

LH morbidly overrated 

MoLH not touching Illmatic 
mean.gif

Idc what anyone says, I Am is the most underrated album in Nas's discography. Joint was dope.

Too bad he followed it up with his worse album.

She ain't write every song but she didn't drake or Kanye it either.

Just catching up on the last 10 or so pages and dios mio!!! :lol: :smh:

People actually quoting Migos' lyrics :lol:. I honestly feel bad for some of ya'll as it seems you guys have been deprived of quality hip hop/lyrics if you think they are spittin'. It goes way deeper than the crap that you've been fed. It's blasphemy to be quoting **** like that. :lol: And dude using the Fugees going however many times platinum as reason for them being good. :x Selling albums (in hip hop) has NEVER equated to quality/talent. Never! :smh:

I won't even go into this whole hip hop thing further as it's a losing battle here on NT....but do yourself a favor and listen to some contemporary hip hop with actual quality...lyrics...beats...substance.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

But seriously though, I post a link to an album that dropped within the past year.

Explain yo self how age comes into play. [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji] I'd love to hear this. insertMJpopcorngif.

This whole young dudes vs "old head" stuff online now a days is so corny. Getting like that dumb, ignorant light skin vs dark skin BS.

Our culture constantly find ways to be divisive instead of unifying. #EndRant

This whole young dudes vs "old head" stuff online now a days is so corny. Getting like that dumb, ignorant light skin vs dark skin BS.

Our culture constantly find ways to be divisive instead of unifying. #EndRant

Yup! It's a lot of people's crutch/excuse.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom