~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

I always respect your opinion but, you can walk into your local department store and cop that whole fit from berdorf Goodman or Neiman Marcus. It's basic :lol:

Dave be chills with it though. A lot of goofy ***** OD on the Gucci and don't pull it off.

Dave be clean with his fits for real. I wouldn't rock the bowling shirt....but that joint icy. SLP jeans with Gucci Aces pretty much can't fail.

Dave be chills with it though. A lot of goofy ***** OD on the Gucci and don't pull it off.

Dave be clean with his fits for real. I wouldn't rock the bowling shirt....but that joint icy. SLP jeans with Gucci Aces pretty much can't fail.

Yea, no doubt. East always be dapper! I just think the fit is hyped. And for a dude that's 6'4" or 6'5, he don't be looking awkward like Snoop or Wiz Khalifa. After all these years, Snoop Dogg and Wiz still ain't figured it out. Don't ever expect Snoop to change though, he a content old head.

But of the lanky 6'4"+ rappers, East already top 3 best dressed.

Last edited:
Yea, no doubt. East always be dapper! I just think the fit is hyped. And for a dude that's 6'4" or 6'5, he don't be looking awkward like Snoop or Wiz Khalifa. After all these years, Snoop Dogg and Wiz still ain't figured it out. Don't ever expect Snoop to change though, he a content old head.

But of the lanky 6'4"+ rappers, East already top 3 best dressed.

What's wrong with snoop and wiz? Is it because they don't have trendy fits?

allan-houston-of-the-new-york-knicks-shoots-over-tracy-mcgrady-of-the-picture-id1450989

Back
Top Bottom