~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

bella-hadid-nike-air-vapormax.png bella-hadid-off-white-air-jordan-1.png conceited-reebok-question-pearlized-navy.png david-beckham-adidas-iniki.png justin-bieber-psny-air-jordan-12.png rick-ross-nike-air-max-95-metallic-gold.png travis-scott-air-jordan-4-laser-kendrick-lamar-vans-old-skool.png travis-scott-vans-old-skool.png tristan-thompson-air-jordan-1-chicago-kanye-west-yeezy-sesaon-boots.png wiz-khalifa-off-white-nike-blazer.png

Who is shorty with the offwhite 1's on :nerd:

Speaking of which, the off white Blazers look better.

I dress like Bieber when I hoop but instead im rocking '09 Shadows or 2011 Concords.

Travis Scott must be fingering Oprah or something, boy can't stop smelling his finger.

*sigh* I remember when I was rocking Supreme and Air Jordan 1's while people were tryna find TISA snapbacks to match their foamposites

idk how Chris can have all his kicks without boxes...thats insane.
Having all of these boxes is actually more inconvenient for me. I mean it protects the shoe but its a pain in the *** when im looking for a specific pair. I havent taken pix to put on the front in a minute. I have a lot of plastic boxes but it was mostly for shoes that didnt have boxes. Light and dudst probably killin his shoes. Looks like that room is a garage too. In cali. Probably gets hot af in there. Yikes.

What happened to that dude Stalley, he use to always be around MMG appearances. Now he kind of vanished. I see wherever he is he still enjoying the fruits of that celebrity life with those KAWS IV's. I don't see the hype with the KAWS they are cool, but the hype steers me away from them TBH.

That dude The Rock, I am really starting to believe the rumors he is trying to run for president. Man is ALWAYS working. :pimp:

I get the feeling this game was AWFUL to watch, looking real unsure with the ball.
idk how Chris can have all his kicks without boxes...thats insane.
TBH with his size collection it would probably be more of a headache with all those shoes in boxes. They would take up so much more space than just putting shoes on top of each other. Plus stars can careless if their shoes look pristine after the initial wear.
Light and dudst probably killin his shoes. Looks like that room is a garage too. In cali. Probably gets hot af in there. Yikes.
Taking a guess he is out in LA or Beverly Hills, either way we don't get that hot out there man. Temps usually 75 - 85 year round, no rain. We might hit a heat wave in the 90's but that is NO humidity. Perfect weather out in southern Cali.

What happened to that dude Stalley, he use to always be around MMG appearances. Now he kind of vanished. I see wherever he is he still enjoying the fruits of that celebrity life with those KAWS IV's. I don't see the hype with the KAWS they are cool, but the hype steers me away from them TBH.

That dude The Rock, I am really starting to believe the rumors he is trying to run for president. Man is ALWAYS working. :pimp:
Owning a pair of kaws doesn't make you a celebrity or living the celebrity life lol

Owning a pair of kaws doesn't make you a celebrity or living the celebrity life lol
Where do I say owning a pair of KAWS means you are a celebrity or living the celebrity life? He was already a celebrity before he wore the shoes.
giphy.gif

If that is all it took I could spend $1000 or whatever they are going for and buy a pair, look I'm a celebrity now.

So you think Stalley was entering a raffle or standing inline to get a pair of KAWS like normal people. Signed to MMG music, present in interviews and appearances I'm sure he had a hookup and getting them hence the "fruits of that celebrity life."

Where do I say owning a pair of KAWS means you are a celebrity or living the celebrity life? He was already a celebrity before he wore the shoes.
giphy.gif

If that is all it took I could spend $1000 or whatever they are going for and buy a pair, look I'm a celebrity now.

So you think Stalley was entering a raffle or standing inline to get a pair of KAWS like normal people. Signed to MMG music, present in interviews and appearances I'm sure he had a hookup and getting them hence the "fruits of that celebrity life."
I have no clue how he obtained said shoes, he could've bought em at fc for all I know. Other then having bread to cop some kicks (not even that, people could use a credit card and still broke) owning kaws doesn't symbolize anything imo

I have no clue how he obtained said shoes, he could've bought em at fc for all I know. Other then having bread to cop some kicks (not even that, people could use a credit card and still broke) owning kaws doesn't symbolize anything imo
Let's cut to the chase is he celebrity or not?

Stalley still a celeb despite him being a B or C list rapper in terms of celeb status.

Stalley was actually my favorite MMG rapper for a while I don't know why he doesn't drop more material. Savage American Journey was a classic.

I'm sure Stalley is connected for kicks, he worked at Alife in NYC and and is pretty connected in the Ohio street wear scene. I'm sure he getting that backdoor play when he wants it.

With the newest reveal of Bobby V, you might want to clean up the way you worded that sentence. LMAO.

Bobby V getting that backdoor play and we ain't talkin sneaker connects.
I wanted to put a pause in my original post but I don't know if it's against the NT rules.

Back
Top Bottom