~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

If other people started posting other celebrities from different parts of the world Europe, Asia, etc. I'll def would embrace it. A while back, I did post an artist from France. Rapper: Kaaris had a dope fit, and he makes dope music. So I decided to post it. Only closed minded folks wouldn't understand.

Side note: Don't come with me with some BS lie saying that I only post Reggaeton artists on here, cause I've also posted in the past American Hip-Hop artists, actors & athletes.

I'm cool with international artists being posted.

sick of the F grade dudes yall be posting

:lol:To those anti-Reggaeton dudes out there. Reggaeton got me my wifey, so why in the world would I despise it lol. Plus I grew up with it.

For real lets stop concentrating from what genre dudes belong to, and focus on their outfits. Or if you dont like the artists or outfits, post something else that has your approval. Or just keep it moving.

Canadian rap artist Tory Lanez with the $ICK FIT!

And yeah, he also knows what's up...
Reggaeton artist Nicky Jam & Tory Lanez just chillin.

20171109_054248.png

20171109_054313.png

20171109_054353.png

20171109_054413.png

premo wit the fila velour
20171109_054433.png

20171109_054509.png

65 Astros
20171109_054449.png

Nature boy
20171109_054328.png

I'm not completely against the random artist pics dudes been posting....why not have more variation?......I guess?

However, dude posts way too many and it's been clogging up the thread with atrocious outfits. JPS JPS you can't say those cats be wearing the same thing as contemporary rappers. :smh: Just look at that maluma cat he posted a page back. :lol: He lookin' like a SNL parody. :lol: Trash.

Now don't get it confused, IMO the majority of these contemporary rappers dress horribly and they're not too much better....but cm'on. :lol:

I'm not completely against the random artist pics dudes been posting....why not have more variation?......I guess?

However, dude posts way too many and it's been clogging up the thread with atrocious outfits. JPS JPS you can't say those cats be wearing the same thing as contemporary rappers. :smh: Just look at that maluma cat he posted a page back. :lol: He lookin' like a SNL parody. :lol: Trash.

Now don't get it confused, IMO the majority of these contemporary rappers dress horribly and they're not too much better....but cm'on. :lol:

Variation? just recently I posted Tory Lanez & Lewis Hamilton. Now what you talkin about Willis? lmao.

I post mainly Hip Hop & Reggaeton artists... and yeah Reggaeton artists the most cause I have to fill in that void. Plus cats in here are acting like there's some type of limit to posting. Its fine you dont like what I post, then post something else, its that simple.

lmao. im not a fan of Maluma fit pics posted. but i'm more welcoming just to get a window of how international cats dress.

Back
Top Bottom