20171214_051240.png

20171214_050947.png

Attachments

• 20171214_051256.png
    20171214_051256.png
    867.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
This character really has 69 tatted on his forehead? what a waste yute

Thought that was an ugly chick at first, till that pool picture. In any case he's still an ugly cornball and the 'music' is pure garbage. Actually surprised the 'squad' are OK with this clown dropping N-bombs in the video.

My man c flyness c flyness , is this cat 'famous' or even 'doing it' with the last gen Pilot and a Silverado? :lol:

He's a new rapper that's making a name for himself, he has already been talked about on The FADER website, etc. and he's definitely doing it, take Kawhi Leonard, for instance he makes a lot of $, but he likes driving an old car.

Plus I wasn't really concentrating on the cars. My focus was mainly on his outfit, that's why I posted it, that's the purpose for this thread.

Another thing he looks like he's visiting someone, probably one of his baby momma's or someone else, and therefore that would make those rides not his.

Like I said before he's definitely doing it...

Last edited:
Thought that was an ugly chick at first, till that pool picture. In any case he's still an ugly cornball and the 'music' is pure garbage. Actually surprised the 'squad' are OK with this clown dropping N-bombs in the video.
Spanish people allowed to say it. Puerto Rican /Dominican anyway

He's a new rapper that's making a name for himself, he has already been talked about on The FADER website, etc. and he's definitely doing it, take Kawhi Leonard, for instance he makes a lot of $, but he likes driving an old car.

Plus I wasn't really concentrating on the cars. My focus was mainly on his outfit, that's why I posted it, that's the purpose for this thread.

Another thing he looks like he's visiting someone, probably one of his baby momma's or someone else, and therefore that would make those rides not his.

just because he's taking a pic with expensive cars, jewelery and clothing doesn't mean he actually owns it...99.9% of that stuff is being rented just to portray an image

Spanish people allowed to say it. Puerto Rican /Dominican anyway
*Hispanic

When you say Spanish people, you're referring to people straight from Spain

just because he's taking a pic with expensive cars, jewelery and clothing doesn't mean he actually owns it...99.9% of that stuff is being rented just to portray an image

Yep, there's some Rappers that rent whips & chains to fake stunt. That car could probably be his or a rental, but the jewelry that NBA Youngboy got on. I do believe its definitely his, especially the one with his logo on it (NBA/Jumpman holding the piece), that's a dead giveaway.

Here's proof of the jewelry being his.

At the end of the day, music wise he's doing it!

Last edited:

c flyness c flyness Thanks for the reply my bro but I was being snarky with that comment! :lol:

V vidiviciun Z Money might be the King of Trap to you, but its impossible to even consider him the King of Reggaeton, when he doesn't even do Reggaeton lol.

Those who know their Reggaeton history, will tell you that the title holds it Daddy Yankee. The only cat that comes close to DY is Don Omar.

I know you like playing, hey sometimes I'm also a kid at heart too, here goes a good one...

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GOAT in basketball lol!

V vidiviciun Z Money might be the King of Trap to you, but its impossible to even consider him the King of Reggaeton, when he doesn't even do Reggaeton lol.

Those who know their Reggaeton history, will tell you that the title holds it is Z-Money. The only cat that comes close to ZM is Z-Money.

zmoneytt.jpg

I know you like playing, hey sometimes I'm also a kid at heart too, here goes a good one...

Z-Money is the GOAT in basketball lol!

I agree 100% big homie! :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom