~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

There's nothing wrong with this pic. Some people are just a little "big boned".

Last edited:
Son must be mad funny and a stand up guy and have the perfect line to say at all times with the confidence of a drunk crackhead and the bank account of an oil tycoon.

ppl still proudly wear that ymcmb stuff? 

laugh.gif

Son must be mad funny and a stand up guy and have the perfect line to say at all times with the confidence of a drunk crackhead and the bank account of an oil tycoon.

Dude is a Christian gospel singer and producer of that movie she did in 2013.

Bailon ain't no top tier yambs, tho. Used up industry yambs.

Looks matter to women but it's not as high on the list as it is for men. Women are looking for men with a career, goals, treats her right and depending on her past, she might even want an uglier man that's safe and won't leave or hurt her.

Looks matter to women but it's not as high on the list as it is for men. Women are looking for men with a career, goals, treats her right and depending on her past, she might even want an uglier man that's safe and won't leave or hurt her.
true...then she'll cheat with the dude she actually attracted to

Stop tellin these broke cats that women don't care about looks :lol:

Ugly + Money = Yambz

Ugly + No money = No Yambz

Basic math, Family.

Ya'll sleep. I know dudes with 5+ kids out here, who look like Hell Rell + dude from the Goonies, and effectively pull chics. Looks are not as important as you think.

If you have a sense of humor, you can still pull broads. Status, or no status. Ya'll telling me guys like Bobby Shmurda, or heck, women like Whoopi Goldberg or Oprah Winfrey are wanted because they are attractive?

Looks don't mean a hill of beans, if you are a dunce or have no sense of humor/charisma (as dude noted above me). Looks get you glimpses, but that is the easy part.

And yea, Jay-Z snatched up Beyonce, based off looks. Some of you guys should look at Stacey Dash's caucasian baby daddy, and tell me looks are important :lol: :rofl:

View media item 1961412

Last edited:
Stop tellin these broke cats that women don't care about looks :lol:

Ugly + Money = Yambz

Ugly + No money = No Yambz

Basic math, Family.

You just contradicted yourself, "tellin these cats that women don't care about looks"

Then, proceeds to do a venn diagram and mention that "Ugly" with the help of money = yambz. You are bumbling fool.

Last edited:
You just contradicted yourself, "tellin these cats that women don't care about looks"

Then, proceeds to do a venn diagram and mention that "Ugly" with the help of money = yambz. You are bumbling fool.

You continue to miss the point, but I know who the trolls are, so I'll stay away. Thanks though bro.

Back
Top Bottom