~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Harlem World ain't a classic, joint got 3-4 joints that get skipped.

its got almost 20 tracks... that's a awesome ratio :lol:

all da singles still get played to this day on da radio.

had Fabolous not existed Mase would've been able to maintain da groove he started alot easier.

There's six skits, that's another issue. 14 songs and I skip Will They Die 4 U, even though Mase bodied that song. I hated that beat and I hated the features and the flow of the song. Love U So is ****in trash. Feel So Good was corny as hell then, corny now. Never liked that one. Wanna Hurt Mase is cool but it gets skipped somedays.

I still love this album and I play it all the time but it ain't a classic. We just call it that because it was such a big drop and got classic singles and was from that classic era.

I might have to go back and count how many songs I skip on No Way Out because that might be coming off the classic list too. I know I skip 3-5 songs.

all da singles still get played to this day on da radio.

had Fabolous not existed Mase would've been able to maintain da groove he started alot easier.

Which pretty much means those songs are corny.

Slum Village
3909174b-ff95-499f-9d69-923540fdd914.jpg

Only playing Victory off that album is ****in crazy.

i gotta revisit No Way Out

ASAP

Cats label anything a classic :smh:

This is true, people want to validate an album or artist by calling it a classic. No Way Out is a classic, that **** got it all. Harlem World is just short of it IMO but I still play the hell out of both albums.

Mase kinda got some No Way Out leftovers on Harlem World. Some of No Way Out was his.

It's funny, they both drop "classic debuts" and then drop certified trash for their sophomore albums.

Back
Top Bottom