~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

mhbnonyuwpejjd7pizy0.jpg

2011918cbd721e766a1397a40a4fea55--mos-def-jordan.jpg

bswpqn38ox45zcm9umjw.jpg

One of the greatest rap names ever, then he changed it:smh:

Cracks me up all the praise Kanye gets and every time i see him in this thread he looks homeless. Why do people praise him again? When could he dress again? Baggy polos and backpacks is why? I don't get the fascination with this bozo.

That ****in white guy dressing mad "urban" now is also comedy. I want to see someone snuff that ****in doofus.

And Fab's fit is fine, definitely not too matchy. Some **** looks good when you match, some look bad. I don't like the pants he wore but I'm not sure what pants I would have worn instead so.

I don't think Kanye cares anymore.

I think he's just dressing comfy lol.

He had that period where cats would emulate whatever he wore but now he designs his own clothes and shoes

I just don' think he gives a ****

Why cars writing dissertations about Ye is beyond me. The Stan’s and haters appear the same to me

Not to be chatty patty, but I heard Mos has been in a not so great publishing deal since the beginning and rather than make other cats money releasing music, he’d just rather go do other ****.

The artist formerly known as Mos officially retired from rap like 1 maybe 2 years ago. He had a going away tour over seas and brought Kweli out a few times before dropping his last album. Didn't mess with it at all to be honest

Not to be chatty patty, but I heard Mos has been in a not so great publishing deal since the beginning and rather than make other cats money releasing music, he’d just rather go do other ****.
not just that, but his baby mommas put the papers on him,...thats why he wasnt trying to come to the states

Back
Top Bottom