~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

20180201_090019.jpg

20180201_090032.jpg

20180201_090100.jpg

20180201_090110.jpg

I’m feeling Jim Jones cityscape pictures. Def feels like all of NYC in the background. Shoutouts to his camera man.

Desus and Mero dress like **** but it's dope that they wear new shoes, dope or wack pretty much every episode.

My man DMX wears Timbs more than I do. I remember when those were $50 at Finish Line and I passed. They look hard in that pic though.

Ronnie Fieg is a fraud, all he's doing is taking 90s Hip Hop gear and putting his name on it. These kids eat up because they don't know. **** Ronnie Fieg.

Juelz is fiend out for sure. I was dying when Star was making fun of him.

Desus and Mero dress like **** but it's dope that they wear new shoes, dope or wack pretty much every episode.

My man DMX wears Timbs more than I do. I remember when those were $50 at Finish Line and I passed. They look hard in that pic though.

Ronnie Fieg is a fraud, all he's doing is taking 90s Hip Hop gear and putting his name on it. These kids eat up because they don't know. **** Ronnie Fieg.

Repped for that statement on Ronnie Fieg's gear.. Try to tell the stans in the RF Thread that... :rolleyes :lol: His sneaker collabs though... :pimp:

7F807C8F-260E-4DD0-AC36-7383404A0CA3.jpeg

Yeah, he's had some nice collabs but over the last 2-3 years. Straight biting 90s Hip Hop straight up. Mad unoriginal. FOH

Is it me or has Fieg kind’ve lost his magic? Kith Bogos aside, when the last time a Fieg collab paid dividends on the resale market?

I know a lot of folks bought those Fieg x Nonnative ultra boosts with intention of flipping only to realize they ended up with a brick.

Last edited:
Kimbella looks wild gross. She got way too much work done. She was cool a few years ago.

I remember seeing her mom, if I was Juelz I would have deaded that **** quick.

Back
Top Bottom