~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

I’ve been on that judgement day/zombie apocalypse style for years now. John Connor circa ‘91 is my muse

4E797F24-4D3C-415A-937C-F4A09630743A.png

lol wack brands these days are soo basic like i go looking for stuff in suede its always that same boring brownish suede everybody puts out the same trash i wanna see some dapper dan type stuff in stores he needs to start a brand

Twin Hype.....

Immortalized by Run The Jewels on "Twin Hype Back" off the first album.

In the late 80's/early 90's, there was a lot of bleed over in terms of House Music and Hip Hop. Black Box etc. were getting some burn around the way and you might even find a House record on a rap album. Jungle Brothers of course. Big Daddy Kane did "The House That Cee Built". King Sun did "On The Club Top". Rob Base "Get On The Dancefloor". Queen Latifah "Come Into My House". De La parodied it on "Kicked Out The House".

And "Hip House" was actually a thing. Dudes rapping over uptempo club beats. Twin Hype had a few joints which you'll find below the flicks....

OG Air Delta Force.

R-118334-1436913694-3231.jpeg.jpg

Just noticed King Shameek on the far lower left appears to be wearing the brown Escape colorway of the Son Of Lava Dome
IMG_2316.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-02-07 at 9.22.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-02-07 at 9.24.09 PM.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom