~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Poor Myrie

kyrie-irving-20150207_5FAE733510224AA88CEC5ED35D76D194.jpg

is it unacceptable to refer to something wack as being "Gay"????  I say this a lot so just wanted to know... old head here...

No it's not acceptable. I know that when you say it you're not using it in a derogatory sense towards homosexuals but they take offense to it.

Go to the yung thug thread and say he isn't hot :lol:
In some peoples minds he's bigger than future

Haven't seen you in the thread since SS3 dropped, are you enjoying? Or are you still forcing yourself to like evol??

...wait who's Kyrie's girl?

Edit- Kehlani is his girl :wow: lmfao :rofl:

Last edited:
Pretty sure Kyrie not tripping about her. For what we know they could have been done because of their schedules conflicting.

I didn't know he was dating that kehlani girl. People post way too much stuff on their social media accounts and love the attention they get.

Can't believe people actually like YT's music. Guess I'm just old.

The Documentary 2 was fire IMO. Still bumpin it :pimp:

Stolen..

If someone posted this gif in 2010 and told you this will be one of the top 3 hottest rappers in 2016, would you have believed it.....

:smh: Hottest or popular? I guess in this day it doesn't really matter anymore. Everyone is called a celeb based off IG and Vine likes now, so to call Thug a hot rapper isn't far off.

Forget Ray j, Kyrie better watch his girl, or is it too late :nerd:

View media item 1969646

I guess we can't ask her since she deleted all her social media :lol:

Cornball **** right there...he is no different than those IG chicks :smh:

That Mase gif never fails...:rofl:

Last edited:
After hearing about that girl documenting her "suicide" attempt on ig and saying her ex boyfriend saved her life, she seems all kinds of lame. Get real help, ig isn't medically qualified to help people.

After hearing about that girl documenting her "suicide" attempt on ig and saying her ex boyfriend saved her life, she seems all kinds of lame. Get real help, ig isn't medically qualified to help people.
man what are you talking about 

I'm going to still joke, depression and mental illness is very real and something we need to take more serious, especially in our culture

But trying to off yourself because you got caught cheating??????? Attention ***** much

View media item 1970717

Last edited:

Idk who she even is and how y'all even know these random weirdos

Who posts about suicide on social media in the first place

Idk who she even is and how y'all even know these random weirdos

Who posts about suicide on social media in the first place

I know all these people because of this thread :lol:

You're right, who gives a play by play analysis of them comitting suicide :smh:

Man Kyrie did not catch an L, that's a win that girl is ugly and he need to go back to Hannah Storm.

lol didn't you just say youre a 33 year old man and you were wasted in a bar recently all over an ugly woman?

I am not bro, so check it.......I'm at San Jose Bar & Grill in Downtown San Jose absolutely wasted mean.gif

Apparently I'm all up on some ugly chick the whole entire night, holding hands, etc, etc.

I'm 33. I smashed. mean.gif

View media item 1970361from A Rod thread in general.......just saying.

but you wanna blame it on the alcohol??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom