~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

"Big baller brand" just sounds so stupid

Like I don't want to be seen with that on my clothing.

I guess the yutes don't care

I don't know the lengths but this is like the perfect sz imo
Not a choker and shorter than when fab rocked 2

tumblr_nkg317lF4q1r94h9do1_500.jpg

This fool wearing my Iversons, SMH. Was trying to cop a second on super discount now these buffoons gone buy them up.

Big baller brand now about to blow up with Quavo. the Hypebeast will follow ...

and whats wrong with the chain chookers? rather them that the chains down to the belts... no?

You into dominatrix or something? :wink: Chokers are for females. Don't care if I sound ignorant. :lol:

"Yo, the P rock forty inch cables, drinkin' white label, My chain hang down to my ****, my piece bang glass tables." And no, those long *** chains weren't a good look either. Length in the Biggie pic SC posted is fine.

You into dominatrix or something? :wink: Chokers are for females. Don't care if I sound ignorant. :lol:

"Yo, the P rock forty inch cables, drinkin' white label, My chain hang down to my ****, my piece bang glass tables." And no, those long *** chains weren't a good look either. Length in the Biggie pic SC posted is fine.

Thu short chain choker phase is so trash. Cats rocking 18 and 20 inch Cubans like it’s hot. **** is wild zesty and looks ridiculous. Migos are the worst.

i remember folks rocked short chains as da absolute starter piece...

when i saw 69 needed help puttin on his saw chain cuz it was so short i :lol:

don't get me wrong I love high quality clothing but my thing is on some you can't get what I'm wearing vibe I don't care how much money you have you can't find this for sale rather it be something custom or vintage I don't want what everybody else can get

Back
Top Bottom