~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Megadeath....

Screen Shot 2018-07-21 at 6.53.16 PM.png

never could explain why high school wierdos looked like gothic clouds of depression...but these dudes litterly were crisp & fresh.

Lol ninjahood ninjahood Megadeth came to prominence in the '80s Thrash Metal scene which is not even remotely related to the Goth scene. I'm not sure on the Agassi's release date but that picture looks to be '89-'90.

I honestly don't know who influenced that scene, maybe some Nu Metal bands?

I hope shorts dont instantly return to and1 streetball 2000s lengths and fits. I finally kicked the big shorts habit earlier this year.
Above my knees burnt in the sun quick from decades of going unseen.
I just dont see pants getting bigger and shorts getting smaller at the same time or how that is going to work.
Pretty sure this is why they invented uniforms. To keep your mind focussed on things of actual importence

No one told you to start wearing skinny jeans... baggy clothing was/is still available...

If you’re big, wear big clothes...

If you’re skinny, wear skinny clothing. Simple
Im down with people wearing what they want. I dont think body fat is the determining factor as to how someone should dress tho. Thats simplifying things to the level of ignorance

I saw a lot of " sup my t-shirt is too big" going on with a whole lot of daisy duke length running shorts, on dudes in Vegas last week. People doing fitted and ironically oversized at the exact same time.

i dontget why people would stop wearing what they like bc the trend dictates opposite.

I think its because things like cool comfy jeans become "NT denim" over time and most people don't enjoy being mocked for living in the past, despite what they may tell you about how little they care for other peoples opinion. I liked And 1 and streetball but 2018 just isnt the time to be cutting my t sleeves into hotsauce tassles.

Reactions: JPS
I think its because things like cool comfy jeans become "NT denim" over time and most people don't enjoy being mocked for living in the past, despite what they may tell you about how little they care for other peoples opinion. I liked And 1 and streetball but 2018 just isnt the time to be cutting my t sleeves into hotsauce tassles.

My bro Captain Slappy Captain Slappy I want to say that 'NT Denim' is specifically referring to the trash that Michael Jordan wears. Cool, comfy joints are never frowned upon. :lol:

i was gon b like whats wrong w cutting t sleeves... and then the almighty And1 reference just had me cracking up

Back
Top Bottom