~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Takes a certain skill level to mess up an E31, yet Fab is somehow able to have it match his garbage fit with the garbage aero and wheels. :sick::sick:

Thought the recycle bin was a pattern on Pusha's garbage fit too (no pun intended). :lol:

camron-and-vado-performs-during-the-diplomat-concert-at-the-best-buy-picture-id127651712

Is this an older pic? The guy in the red looks like a grade A cornball. :smh:

Dont know why things never worked out for Vado. Sometimes i think his voice was too macho and gangsta sounding for the rest of his appearance, so he just looked off, unlike say slim thug or bun b. There was a also touch of " shyne" in his on screen delivery that was off putting from an originality standpoint. I love this track.

Last edited:

Dont know why things never worked out for Vado. Sometimes i think his voice was too macho and gangsta sounding for the rest of his appearance, so he just looked off, unlike say slim thug or bun b. There was a also touch of " shine" in his on screen delivery that was off putting from an originality standpoint. I love this track.

U mean Shyne?

question for you guys

I know yall look down on ppl who wear swingmans jerseys

Is that the same with swingman shorts? Or do those get a pass

Swingman shorts have pockets and are longer so I got no issue with swingman shorts. I'm 6'4, I'm not out here with the Bill Russell shorts.

I'm also never paying $90+ for basketball shorts, I just can't do it but I DESPERATELY want some authentic Adidas Knicks shorts. Went to Ross and Burlington every week for months when they were popping up. SMH

blows my mind how they hype fab “style” on the budden pod.

Dude been the definition of hit or miss ever since jerseys “fell off”...

IMO...Fab reached his peak during the jersey era. Always had some sort of exclusive or early M&N jersey. I could also be wrong but he was the first guy I remember that was rocking the white and yellow gold jewelry set up. Now days Fab looks the same as every other rapper / celeb.

Back
Top Bottom