~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Them young boys done seen Lebron lose and jump ship so much the respect ain’t even gonna be there for them to agree to something like matching suits. The minute Lebron tries to bark at one of them it’s over with and that situation is inevitable since he constantly puts the blame on his teammates.

They also grew up watching LeBron.

Brandon Ingram was 6 years old when LeBron made his NBA debut.

There will be nothing but respect and admiration I can assure you of that.

00-seinfeld-square-sneakers.jpg

nike-acg-mowabb.jpg

nike-air-challenge-pro-low.jpg

nike-air-tech-challenge.jpg

Screen-Shot-2018-03-01-at-10.35.47-PM.png

seinfeld-jerry-george.jpg

style-blogs-the-gq-eye-seinfeldsneakers.jpg

Jobs are on the line with lebron.
Even shoe contracts.
Thats why even someone who clearly hates lebron like kyrie does, refuses to answer questions negatively about the man.
Even if it makes every last laker feel like a little punk, when bron says " i think we should all go take the subway as a team", grown millionaires are gonna tuck their pride to pump his ego.
Im not sure there is ever going to be full respect but the chances of outward disrespect are tiny.

They also grew up watching LeBron.

Brandon Ingram was 6 years old when LeBron made his NBA debut.

There will be nothing but respect and admiration I can assure you of that.

Draymond and Klay were 13 when Lebron came into the league, Steph was 15. Any kid that was playing ball around that time loved Lebron just because of what he represented coming into the league. But once you make Superman bleed...

Mind you, Kuzma, Ingram and Lonzo have seen this.

5EAD5EA2-4661-4135-A99B-F9CEDBEF727B.jpeg

To keep it rocking fly heat related, I’m copping some Just Don shorts. Probably the Mariners. Getting some authentic Laker shorts and getting the logo on the front as well.

Jobs are on the line with lebron.
Even shoe contracts.
Thats why even someone who clearly hates lebron like kyrie does, refuses to answer questions negatively about the man.
Even if it makes every last laker feel like a little punk, when bron says " i think we should all go take the subway as a team", grown millionaires are gonna tuck their pride to pump his ego.
Im not sure there is ever going to be full respect but the chances of outward disrespect are tiny.

Enter: Lavar Ball

Draymond and Klay were 13 when Lebron came into the league, Steph was 15. Any kid that was playing ball around that time loved Lebron just because of what he represented coming into the league. But once you make Superman bleed...

Mind you, Kuzma, Ingram and Lonzo have seen this.

5EAD5EA2-4661-4135-A99B-F9CEDBEF727B.jpeg

To keep it rocking fly heat related, I’m copping some Just Don shorts. Probably the Mariners. Getting some authentic Laker shorts and getting the logo on the front as well.

Enter: Lavar Ball

Um ok

So U think young dudes won't respect him
Dudes that are on his team lol

Um ok

So U think young dudes won't respect him
Dudes that are on his team lol

Play with him and try to maintain a team environment, they will.

Respect him especially after he’s gonna come on there team and make it all about him when they win and all about there shortcomings when they lose...no. No they won’t.

Let alone wearing flip flops to a wedding, this ***** is wearing his own brand of flip flops and still couldn’t get ones that fit :smh:

Back
Top Bottom