~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Hank Shocklee. The Bomb Squad. Produced a few things....

Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 9.51.09 PM.png

^^^
Yankees hat is the heat? :nerd:

Btw ol' boy in the red Yeezy's looks like Jonas Valanciunas on the Raptors. :lol:

Budden is a herb :lol:

Elaborate.

I know the industry is fake, but Joe is about as authentic as you goin to get when dealing with the industry.

I like joe budden cuz he seems genuine most of the time but his style is up there with some of the worst ever and he admits it. He flirting with desus and mero levels of trash with the **** he be wearing

I like joe budden cuz he seems genuine most of the time but his style is up there with some of the worst ever and he admits it. He flirting with desus and mero levels of trash with the **** he be wearing
LMAO, i just saw desus and mero for the first time in the lates sneaker shopping complex video. dusty nyc vibes

LMAO, i just saw desus and mero for the first time in the lates sneaker shopping complex video. dusty nyc vibes

Desus & Mero fits are too similar sometimes - not a good look for them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom