~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Watching this little white unisex kid say facts, these are hard and watch the drip made my skin crawl.

It’s also weird hearing Jonah Hill talk about being so into sneakers. I don’t know **** about him but I feel like he was wearing air walks and random wypipo causal shoes until the last 2-3 years. Anyone know if that true?

Watching this little white unisex kid say facts, these are hard and watch the drip made my skin crawl.

It’s also weird hearing Jonah Hill talk about being so into sneakers. I don’t know **** about him but I feel like he was wearing air walks and random wypipo causal shoes until the last 2-3 years. Anyone know if that true?

Lol @ unisex kid

A HUGE pet peeve of mine is when people wanna tell a story and say "like" a ****load of times. You unarticulate mfer, out with it.

Driving Uber and picking up all types of people, the amount of times people talk either to me or amongst themselves and constantly say "like" irks me. After a certain point I stop taking you in

61DF2F3F-9AC5-4681-8D75-9E46315355CF.gif

Meh. Jawn Mayer is white but he bout dat there sneaker life.

While the culture is def a minority thing, there’s some cold wypipo who brought good to da culture

Meh. Jawn Mayer is white but he bout dat there sneaker life.

While the culture is def a minority thing, there’s some cold wypipo who brought good to da culture

Like who? Say Timberlake. I dare you. I triple dog dare you.

white folks been rocking heat especially in the northwest. Mid 90s you’d see business suits with air maxes in Seattle or Portland.

Like who? Say Timberlake. I dare you. I triple dog dare you.
dat aint it chief.

to go more into it. this whole timberlake thing seems super duper forced. i do have the bio biege JTH 3 but hes def someone i dont identify as bringing big things to da culture

Hahahaha Hahahaha Did a quick search of ol' boy from 2008-2010 and he was rocking GR Nikes mainly along with Vans. Dude ain't a 'sneaker head' but he stays with the trends.

DJ Khaled's the worst when it comes to being a 'Jordan' guy; claims he was wearing AJs all his life when the man stayed in GR AF1s. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom