~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Screenshot_20190122-234852.png

Karl Malone, Ben Wallace and Dwight Howard in his prime comes to mind.

Cats was built like super heroes.
Dudes had on a suit of armor to protect that paint. Notice those guys never really got injured either, hell Pop would sit Willis because he wanted to not because he was tired.

Admiral one of the most ripped players ever

I beg to differ Kevin Willis of the Spurs also. Dude was putting in that work in the gym, guys in the league now could take notes.
untitled.png
The love of the game versus just collecting a check.

Karl Malone, Ben Wallace and Dwight Howard in his prime comes to mind.

Cats was built like super heroes.

Last cat in the league who was super fit was Corey Maggette. Lebron in his mid-20s, during his first stint with the Cavaliers could've been the next super fit cat but he's taken a different path with his conditioning.

Makes you wonder why the strength and conditioning coaches presently don't push these (soft) new-jacks to hit the weights.

Last cat in the league who was super fit was Corey Maggette. Lebron in his mid-20s, during his first stint with the Cavaliers could've been the next super fit cat but he's taken a different path with his conditioning.

Makes you wonder why the strength and conditioning coaches presently don't push these (soft) new-jacks to hit the weights.
Flexibility is the new muscle

Damn Corey was ripped in college, I don't know what he was doing in high school. I remember him in those Duke/UNC games, dude was an all star on the road. Yet do the DUMBEST plays when he was playing at home.

Back
Top Bottom