~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Regina King been ugly to me FOREVER

That Flip video was hard to watch. So much hideous jewelry. Damn near all his chains are ugly. Platinum isn't that much more than white gold either and most jewelers will tell you white gold is better than platinum.

DyBeWVUXcAAQCOE.jpg

I'm going to catch heat for this; but these older cats with suits and sneakers (Penny looks terrible as well) belong in the Washed or Fools Wildin' thread. Sneaker 'game's' fallen off a cliff and these cats are way too late to the party with these forced looks.

Clean pair of dress shoes would look 100X better.

Dudes sleep on Ernie, dude is lowkey with it.
I'm going to catch heat for this; but these older cats with suits and sneakers (Penny looks terrible as well) belong in the Washed or Fools Wildin' thread. Sneaker 'game's' fallen off a cliff and these cats are way too late to the party with these forced looks.

No you right dress shoes are a way better option in a suit. Hell why not just wear some damn jeans if you are going to wear sneakers.

FELLAS...it's for a good cause. You think all these coaches are just all of the sudden wearing sneakers with their suits?? :lol: :smh:

http://www.nabc.com/Programs/coaches_vs_cancer

Suits and Sneakers Week – January 21-27, 2019
Coaches vs. Cancer Suits And Sneakers Week is a nationwide event when basketball coaches across the country unite for a common cause – saving lives from cancer! Coaches and their staff across the nation wear sneakers with their suits during games to raise awareness and help save lives from cancer by raising funds and encouraging people to educate themselves about cancer prevention, screening, and early detection.

It always seemed odd to me how he died. The media/public chulked it up to it being a horrible accident on a movie set. But how many actors die on a big budget movie set because someone either forgot to take out real bullets out of a gun, or because someone intentionally put real bullets in the gun instead blanks. That entire situation seemed fishy. Whether if it was really an accident or not, it’s crazy to think he died getting in one of his first wide released movies.

It’s just as strange as how his father died. Contrary to popular belief, there where a lot of rumors surrounding Bruce Lee’s death. I’m not sure if I believe the reasons that where given to us about his death either. Older people from back then told me there where various stories about what really caused his death = (accidental overdose, injuries from a fight/death match that got worse after the fight, brain edema from pain killers, etc.)

Some of Flips rings in that case where decent (not all of them). I don’t care if he’s lying or if he really paid those prices, But all of those chains are washed to me. I hated that 03-10 chain era. Them Big, ugly, fake looking pieces where a no go to me (mainly the Southern artist where rocking those), and flip was bathing in them back then lol. My favorite jewelry era was any time before or after 03-10 (1980,s Dookie Rope (Truck Jewelry),4 finger rings. 1990,s pieces (death row, Jesus piece, no limit, the first set of Screwed up Click pieces.

Those pieces where small, but more classy looking in my opinion, because of the detail in them, not the size. The only pieces that stood out in the 2000,s-2010 without them looking big and goofy looking where the Rocafella, Dipset, and Slim thugs label = Boss Hogg OutLawz. Those pieces where mid size to me. They weren’t small, and they weren’t big, they were just in between. The detail in those where A1. I’m not a fan of the chokers either (this era). I am a huge fan of the Cubans (bracelets and chains) though (this era).

The first set of Cash Money Chains (late 90,s) where a good design to me also. From a price/money stand point. BMF did it way better then your favorite rapper has or will ever do.

Most of these rappers are paying for the design/work of their pieces. The majority of the time they’re lying about how much they even really are paying for the jewelry, while the public gets gassed up and go pay way more from the same jeweler.

I seen a BMF cat back in 04 rocking a $50,000 ring on his pinky. That’s why I laugh at some of these cats bragging about the jewelry they’re wearing. Some of it might look good to the eye, but the majority of it isn’t even real.

Back
Top Bottom