~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

S**** where’d the roids wound up with Juanny?? Clogged the syringe?? He’s got the skinniest legs I’ve ever seen.

I was soooooo glad when they whooped Indiana. Sorry *** Jared Jeffries

S**** where’d the roids wound up with Juanny?? Clogged the syringe?? He’s got the skinniest legs I’ve ever seen.

I was soooooo glad when they whooped Indiana. Sorry *** Jared Jeffries

They would've had 2 rings if it weren't for that choke against Duke. Zona would've lost to MD with Arenas being banged up

Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 10.18.23 PM.png

Ole boy coulda did better than that Wade replica :lol:

The average cat don't even insist on wearing authentics no more. :smh: Even celebrities don't insist on wearing authentics no more. Too many pics of Boosie literally wearing boosie looking replica jerseys.:sick: I blame Mitchell and Ness for making swingman jerseys that deceivingly look like authentics. :sick: Back at the height of the jersey era in the early 2000's, only broke boys and busters wore replicas. :lol: Conceited probably the only modern celebrity jersey head to have an authentics only policy with the jerseys. I only wear authentics personally. I also think wearing 1994 Champion screen print NBA replicas is wack even though Pac and others got away with it in the early 90's.

clean fit by wale. only gripe, which i can relate to, is the knee blowouts on his denim go under his knee

The average cat don't even insist on wearing authentics no more. :smh: Even celebrities don't insist on wearing authentics no more. Too many pics of Boosie literally wearing boosie looking replica jerseys.:sick: I blame Mitchell and Ness for making swingman jerseys that deceivingly look like authentics. :sick: Back at the height of the jersey era in the early 2000's, only broke boys and busters wore replicas. :lol: Conceited probably the only modern celebrity jersey head to have an authentics only policy with the jerseys. I only wear authentics personally. I also think wearing 1994 Champion screen print NBA replicas is wack even though Pac and others got away with it in the early 90's.

I'm like 99.99% sure Conceited is a NTer, he probably lurks more than he posts

Back
Top Bottom