~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

can someone explain to me the difference between Metro Boomin's sound compaired to all the other "trap" producers out here?  Cause everyone swears by this dude but all of them "trap" beats sound the same to me... idk

bron in the white lunars
pimp.gif

i need to throw mine in the washer

These new ****** must've just found out about goyard :lol:. Been seeing all the new ATL cats with the messenger bag metro has.

That SLP varsity too clean though :pimp:. Still want.

And Stalley killing it while being simple as usual. Perfect chill/stunting summer time fit right there.

Last edited:

these new dudes are strange...if you a poof just claim it and keep it moving. I don't know how a straight man can behave the way they do, and think it is normal.

Last edited:
these new dudes are strange...if you a poof just claim it and keep it moving. I don't know how a straight man can behave the way they do, and think it is normal.

Dude is clearly trollin in that pic. You won't catch me posing like that...but I'm not coming to the conclusion that yo is ayo b/c of that pose :lol:.

I just watched a documentary of a young Allen iverson where he was vougein, clowning etc. Metro cool in my book.

Back
Top Bottom