~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

there's no way you can have that many sneakers without boxes, you take away da option to stack boxes and maximize your space.
I never said I don't have any boxes.

"I have started switching over to these clear boxes from The Container Store."

Eventually I will replace all my Nike/Jordan boxes with clear boxes.

calye2da calye2da Hasn't PJ been wearing joints (inline and retro) from all the brands? Don't think he was ever signed to any specific one but I could be wrong.

I'm not sayin its not possible, I just don't believe it.

400 is something I have to see.

I have between 150-200, and that is a supreme hassle/headache at times....and thats with a storage unit.

I'll believe 400 in one spot when I see it.

calye2da calye2da Hasn't PJ been wearing joints (inline and retro) from all the brands? Don't think he was ever signed to any specific one but I could be wrong.

He always wore Nike or Jordan since he's been in da league. I assumed he was signed to Nike because they sent him a few p.e.'s but maybe that was their way of trying to sign him.

Could've sworn I've seen PJ in some retro Adidas, Reebok and other brands.

I hear you on the Nike PEs, makes sense on their part as he's known for wearing different sneakers for every game so why not have him wear your brand?

EGn75PhX0AA1H5C.jpg

ED1Xl_XXUAAkoIy.jpg

EDUCafsUcAEg-RG.jpg

EGXPII3U0AAvu_8.jpg

I'm not sayin its not possible, I just don't believe it.

400 is something I have to see.

I have between 150-200, and that is a supreme hassle/headache at times....and thats with a storage unit.

I'll believe 400 in one spot when I see it.

Where do you think the term 'Porsche money b' came from?

I never said I don't have any boxes.

"I have started switching over to these clear boxes from The Container Store."

Eventually I will replace all my Nike/Jordan boxes with clear boxes.

what if you wanna sell a pair? u throwing all da OG packaging away or u folding it away for safe keeping?

what if you wanna sell a pair? u throwing all da OG packaging away or u folding it away for safe keeping?
Never selling a pair of my kicks, I don't buy kicks with the intention of ever parting with them. Call me selfish but I don't even donate my kicks, got shoes 10/15 years old that I still wear either to drive in or cut the grass.

Certainly, a hierarchy with my shoes. The original Penny IV's in black and blue from 99 will probably be retired to grass cutting levels next year if not for driving stick.

Back
Top Bottom