~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Eddie vedders famous 6's with the 3m going off :wow:
8944146878_4511896f56_b.jpg

I don't even know when eazy cube or tupac got the chance to go in the studio to rap. I swear they just got their picture taken all day every day.

Nice, I haven’t seen that photo before. I think it’s official, 2Pac was a Jordan collector. He have the two pairs of 7s (1992), a pair of 3s (1994), a pair of 9s (1994), two pairs of 10s (1994-1995).
Pac was a real diverse sneaker connoisseur. He rocked J's, Nike's, Fila's, Ewings, etc.

Last edited:
im surprised more people don't have pics like that wit max b, just going to visit duke...hell Juelz santana.

Since im doing streetball
And1  Streetball Wallpapers TheNBAZone.com.jpg
skip and headache
Bone_Collector_Streetball_Wallpaper And1  Streetball Wallpapers TheNBAZone.com.jpg
bone again.
unnamed.jpg
youtube basketball pioneer Tru Baller.. He is still on youtube making music

MV5BNTAwZGMzNDgtNTU3Ni00ZmQ5LWEyMjUtM2MzZWI5ZjIwMDJlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTc0NDIzMjk@._V1_.jpg
the Notic streetball crew. Left to right (Dj)Fresh, Goosebumps, johnny blaze, Disaster, King handles, delight. Give " the notic 2" a watch on the ol youtube for some throw back action. The edit on the intro is probably the best in internet streetball history. king handles still has a channel too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom