~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

But let's not forget, Bone Thugs were never...not for one moment ever known for their fashion sense. They've all always dressed terribly. With that said I'm not at all surprised of this pic.
True. ...
The only shoe reference i can think of that they made, pretty much sums up their shoe game.
"HI TECS with khakis when jackin, sawed off, there's really no place to run......"

Besides....everyone knows that the only official ways to rock flip flops and socks is with basketball shorts or champion tear aways Lol

ALFO0767.jpg
luda and silk the shocker
silk.jpg
silk
avatars-000307212449-dabvqu-t500x500.jpg
jae millz..."lighter days" is still my jam.
tumblr_nz1mv83DyA1qzx6s2o1_400.jpg
rappers-krayzie-bone-and-bizzy-bone-leave-los-angeles-international-EK43J6.jpg
d6eae9bb4609defca94f9b234c626080.jpg

And finally, for the " what are those \ i just lost major respect for this man " moment of the day.....Krayzie.
rappers-krayzie-bone-and-bizzy-bone-leave-los-angeles-international-EK43JG.jpg

If you just zoomed in below the knees in this pic ,you'd never guess it was a photo of a rapper lol
homeboy just trying to be comfortable on his flight :lol:

you know he's probably got on thousands of flights so getting on a plane to him feels like getting on a train to us.

i remember da few times he went out wit these, still da most ballerific ish ive seen.

he doesn't get enough credit along with steve nash for ushering in da lows...Kobe seems to have sucked up all da oxygen.

Amen bro. As noted already Derek Anderson and Steve was doing it, but when Gilbert Arenas did it with those Gil Zero, I had to see whats up with the low top basketball kicks on court. his first sig did very well. very comfortable. he had a monster season that year too (29.3 ppg). Got hurt that spring (wooow Gerald Wallace) and never was the same again.

A-53625-1500412477-7790.jpeg.jpg
Binary Star....Senim Silla and One Be Lo. Album "masters of the universe" is an underground classic in the extreme sports world(aka white people rap) . If you like Souls of Mischief, they will be right up your alley.
Premiere+Star+Wars+Force+Awakens+Red+Carpet+X1yRFhiXLTex.jpg
murs and 9th wonder
suicidaltendenciesold.jpg

510729daea0e029bf3846dfca3100f0b.jpg
krs and scott la rock
cf65b97e5fd6444ea7a66f9a5e91493d.jpg
ah spuh ah spuh ah Spice 1.
191d265714e6933327883f913a0dbff2.jpg

5bb7a8694e152ad1d26371f18b2d9450.jpg
MC Breed.....RIP

childhood destroyed when I saw the Nina Sky pics. Damn.

Jet Flights are one of the top 5 performing hoop shoes of all time. Nash followed that up by playing in the Zoom Drive. Another great performing shoe. Probably right there is zero off court appeal for the Jet Flight but that hasn't stopped Nike before from putting out random stuff. If marketed right and at only $90 that could be a great selling performance model.

Back
Top Bottom