~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Ginuwine w/ the 12's

DjPmWD9VsAECbnY.jpg
Damn, his whole life has changed

Skip back @ it

5C5F1FED-4C37-4BD0-88D1-4A5B2A2FF742.gif

^ extremely corny

That era wasn't even that long ago, i remember the whole upwards trend when the '09 space jams dropped. Things really exploded around 2012 with the Galaxy pack causing mayhem all around the country :smh:

EVERY damn Jordan drop was selling out no matter the colorway

I’m glad that I’m able to walk in stores and generally pick up what I want. That hypebeast era was too wild. Might have to thank Kanye for making the adidas yeezys and forcing Nike/Jordan to be more accessible.

^ extremely corny

That era wasn't even that long ago, i remember the whole upwards trend when the '09 space jams dropped. Things really exploded around 2012 with the Galaxy pack causing mayhem all around the country :smh:

Felt like it exploded when the '11 Concords dropped.

Felt like it exploded when the '11 Concords dropped.

This. It was a domino effect. It all went to hell after that. It kinda tapered off mid-late 2015.

i saw grown men robbing teenagers for kicks or punching air depending on what type of release day it was.

Last edited:
I’m glad that I’m able to walk in stores and generally pick up what I want. That hypebeast era was too wild. Might have to thank Kanye for making the adidas yeezys and forcing Nike/Jordan to be more accessible.

def have to give kanye and adidas credit. And even under armour with the the first 2 curry signature kicks.

^ extremely corny

bruh Gamma 13’s and XI’s and crap colorways had cats fighting like crazy.

a dude brought a burner to the olive IX retro release in the middle of manhattan. That’s 2-3 years automatic if you’re caught with a unlicensed gun and cats was willing to risk it. What a time.

Back
Top Bottom